Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Teraomega Ng Is A Fraud: Dont Use Them. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Teraomega Ng Is A Fraud: Dont Use Them. (576 Views)

GLO All Purpose Data Pack Is A Fraud / Spectranet Is A Fraud / Airtel NG Is Dishing Out 10mb & N400 Worth Airtime,get Urs Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teraomega Ng Is A Fraud: Dont Use Them. by Webonme: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2012
They dont have an office address
They dont have any contact address
Their website : www.teraomega.com has been shut down for days when someone they duped posted fraud alerts on their website as comments, advising people to avoid them and never pay them.
The website only has phone No as their contact info.
The have duped so many people and even some reputable firms and the last i heard is that those firms are seriously looking for the owner : Tuoyo Ogberi for some months now even to arrest him
They also duped another firm for laptops, collected huge money from them in Abuja telling the laptops are coming in from UK cheapest, they supplied to some people at extremely cheap rate, others swam to them and payed them hugely for large supplies, and off they go, Tuoyo has disappeared, never picks up any call, disabled his facebook page and no one knows where he is.

Please dont fall into their trap, Take Note.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Internet Business That Is Lucrative? Bulk Sms Busines Is The Answer / Mobile Phone - Latest News Around The World / I Dont Know Of Any Site That I Can Download Psp Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.