Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Genuine Travelling Help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuine Travelling Help Needed (829 Views)

Travelling Help. / Will Like To Know If Anyone Has An Information About A Genuine Travelling Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Travelling Help Needed by mayay: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2012
Genuine travelling help is needed to any country for masters studies where part time job is guaranteed. Noting I have little cash for the venture,
Re: Genuine Travelling Help Needed by OmoTier1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
If you know you haven't got the financial means to get your studies going overseas, why not find a good university to do your masters degree in Nigeria? Unless your intended field can not be undertaken in Nigeria, otherwise, it will be a fruitile effort going overseas to do a masters with very little finances with the hope of working and sorting yourself out. Some have be lucky to go through that way, but is it really worth it in this climate?
Re: Genuine Travelling Help Needed by adomokai4u: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
i do ticketing, so when you have made up your mind to go, contact me for your travel ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Burial Ceremony To Hold In China. / www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match. / Travelling With Antimalaria And Antiboitics To Germany; Is It A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.