Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria (3933 Views)

Your View On Working With A Tobacco Company. / British America Tobacco Company Is Recruiting / British America Tobacco Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria by Posh(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2006
hello, Please can someone help me with information on how I can get a job with the British-American tobacco company.I will need contacts/or information as regards their recruitment of graduates.Thanks.
Re: Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria by kfo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2006
Posh just go to their website www.batnigeria.com ,click join our team link and
submit your resume on canidatecare.Hear they might be recruiting soon.nd keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria by Posh(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2006
Thankz,but i have submitted my resume online to them a long while,yet I have not heard or read from them.What do i do next?
Re: Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria by chy(f): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2006
you ve to wait for sometime and be checking the website
a u an experienced or management trainee
Re: Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2006
@ posh, u can submit ur resume as many times as u like, but the truth is that once they are not recruting your application would not be acknowledge. once they start i did try and keep u posted (they usually advertise mainly in the newsapaper but for now they are not recruitin)
Re: Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2006
I have tried their online resume submission a hell number of times but i never heard anything.
heard they recruit people underground,is that true?
Re: Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria by chy(f): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2006
The normally employ one a year for management trainee
so just post your resume and be checking from time to time and also the do more
of internal recuitment

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank's Graduate Trainee Interview. / Urgent Vacancies In A Food/beverage Company / Seplat Petroleum Recruitment 2020 Portal Opens. Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.