Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Encounter With Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With Destiny (555 Views)

Encounter With Destiny Through Praise! / HOW YOUNG ALIKO DANGOTE MET WITH DESTINY - The Benson Idahosa and T.L Osborn con / My On Going Battle With Destiny Thieves/ritualists: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Destiny by Blastus(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2012
In this life many are going round the circle, very busy yet going no where. Many at of frustration blame others for their failure; others blame ministers of GOD as if they are their problem. They attack and write all sort of rubbish against ministers of GOD as if ministers of GOD are the cause of their woes. The year 2011 had come and gone and you should ask yourself how you had fared? Where are you in 2011 compared to where you are in 2011? Had you made much progress or are you not operating in circle? You can’t be doing the same thing yet expect to get different result.
Where you are today is determined by your actions yesterday and where you will be tomorrow is determined by your actins today. Whether you accept it or not it is the truth. You need to take stock of your life, where you were yesterday, where you are today so as to organize yourself where you are going tomorrow. Others have breaking through, while others will breakthrough in 2012, what of you? Don’t allow 2012 to meet you the way 2011 met you unprepared.
To breakthrough in life, there are certain things you need to do, and there are certain things you need to stop doing. For you to move forward there are certain people that you need their contact while there are certain you need to break your contact with.
The eyes of Isaiah the prophet of GOD was not open to vision not until Uzziah died. Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Naaman would had died of leprosy if not his encounter with the prophet of GOD Elisha who gave him simple instruction, go and wash in river Jordan. 2Kgs 5:10-16 And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.
But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.
And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?
Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.
And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
But he said, As the LORD liveth, before whom I stand, I will receive none. And he urged him to take it; but he refused.

The woman of zarephath and her son would have died of starvation if not her encounter with Elijah 1Kings 17:8-16 And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,
Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.
So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.
And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand.
And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.
And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.

Also the shunemite woman would have died barren if not her encounter with Elisha. 2Kings 4:16 And he said, About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid.
2Kgs 4:17 And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.

My friend you need encounter with destiny. Stop blaming and attacking others who are having breakthrough, do something to have breakthrough yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Need Help / Pray Psalms 37, 45 And Hear Jehovah God In Psalm 50 / Lords And Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.