Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Best Deals For Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Best Deals For Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai (1704 Views)

Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos?" / Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Deals For Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai by labienyce(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2012
Hi my fellow Nairalanders,

Please i need your advice on this. I am a young, fresh undergraduate and i want to start a business, I want to start buying clothes, jewelries, Accessories, Bags, Beauty (make ups) ,Dresses, Intimates,Scents, Shoes, Suits & Seperates and Tops from Dubai to sell in Nigeria. How do i go about it? What's the least start up capital. I have a friend who is currently helpingme build a website for my products. I need to know how much a return ticket to Dubai will cost and the least amount of money i can start with at least. I will appreciate it if there's anybody into the same business you can link me with.

Thanking you in advance for your swift response.
Re: Best Deals For Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai by Mark89: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2014
SCARYTEDDY Clothing ...

Hello,

We are looking for distribution Company for our brand SCARYTEDDY.

We are a family-owned company which designs and makes clothes under the brand name SCARYTEDDY.
The clothes made by us are characterized by a high quality of finish, unique design (thanks to the original patterns)
and reasonable prices.
We create a limited collection of clothing from top quality materials.

SCARYTEDDY is a collection aimed at young people who lead an active and sporting lifestyle.
It includes, among other things, sweatshirts and hoodies, caps, winter hats and t-shirts.

Our clothes give you the possibility to stand out from your peers and express your individuality.
You can also enjoy the attractive patterns which are designed according to the latest fashion trends.
The comfortable cut enables you to use the clothes on a daily basis and also during and after training.

Apart from the good quality of the fabric (cotton, among others), SCARYTEDDY is characterized
by the diligence in terms of finish - this line of clothes is made exclusively in Poland.

All of the graphics are unique (protected by copyright) and their number is growing all the time.
You are kindly invited to the purchase and distribution of the SCARYTEDDY collection.

We offer lucrative trading conditions for both retail and wholesale buyers.
You can order one or more items of clothing and can count on attractive rebates and cash discounts
in case of a bigger purchase.

You are strongly encouraged to contact us - we will answer all your questions with pleasure and
discuss the most suitable conditions of cooperation.

Kind regards,
M Chrzanowski
Sales Manager

SCARYTEDDY Clothing Company Sp.z o.o.
email: wholesale@scaryteddy.com
www.scaryteddy.com
phone: +48 720 288 288

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

It Is About Native Attires / Customized Cloth/fashion Labels Badges, Buttons: International Quality, Nigeria / Its All About Wireworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.