Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Intel Pentium II Board Driver Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Intel Pentium II Board Driver Needed (773 Views)

Excellent Acer Aspirev5 For Sale...11.6 Inches,intel Pentium,4gb,500gb..abuja / Uk Arrival!hp 250 G3 Intel Pentium N3540 4gb 500gb 15.6" Windows 8.1 64-bit ~35k / Dell Latitude D610 Intel Pentium 40/1gb FOR 18,000K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intel Pentium II Board Driver Needed by lordaustin(m): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2007
Hello, 

Please could someone help get drivers for Intel Pentium II board.
I just  upgraded  it to Windows 2000  Professional but i don't have the board CD for it, hence my sound and vga is not corrected (vga has just 16 colours and my sound is not working at all).

I will be  glad if one can please help me out. Thanks
Re: Intel Pentium II Board Driver Needed by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2007
go sit down for somehwere, where your mates dey buy pentium 4 u dey here dey ask of p11 drivers
Re: Intel Pentium II Board Driver Needed by buddie(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2007
enitan2002 ,
You are such a big fool.Try put that your dirty mouth in order.Someone needs help and all you can say is , if you cannot help in any way then shout up you idiot. undecided

lordaustin,
You need to know the type of motherboard you are presently using so we can know where you should go from here.But you can readily get these drivers online,
Cheers
Re: Intel Pentium II Board Driver Needed by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2007
buddie:

enitan2002 ,
You are such a big fool.Try put that your dirty mouth in order.Someone needs help and all you can say is , if you cannot help in any way then shout up you idiot. undecided

lordaustin,
You need to know the type of motherboard you are presently using so we can know where you should go from here.But you can readily get these drivers online,
Cheers

you are simply a dope-head, at this golden age, you are asking help should be given to he who still want to remain in the ice-age.
Is just like me asking help on the 1st sets of computers in the late '80s, what will you tell me?

How much is P3 systems go for now?Instead of going through the trouble of getting a P2 motherboard, why not go for that?
There're some things you will never find at computer village e.g, obsolete parts

So brother, go think
Re: Intel Pentium II Board Driver Needed by codedfoxy: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2007
hey i think you have to save money to buy p4 or something, but for the last time, , go to www.driverguide.com, you will have to register, , check for the rom of your VGA in your main mother board, if your vga is on board, or you go get vga card and get the one on board disable, ,

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Sell My Toshiba Tecra / Mtn 3.5g / Free Browsing Is Back Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.