Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Here Is The Latest Speech Of Gej Concerning The Fuel Subsidy. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Here Is The Latest Speech Of Gej Concerning The Fuel Subsidy. (1523 Views)

LOL!! That Moment When You've Fixed Your Wedding Date B4 The Fuel Crisis [PHOTO] / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ] / When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Latest Speech Of Gej Concerning The Fuel Subsidy. by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2012
Goodluck addresses Nigerian.
Fellow Nigerians. Removal of fuel subsidy is your punishment 4 making jest of my darling wife patience. Most ☺f̶̲̥̅̊ u listen 2 her speech jst 2 pick out her flaws, remember no one is perfect. That's why I hav decided 2 teach you all a big lesson, this is just the beginnin, the next time I see her name in ur broadcast again. Hmm, fuel will go 2 #500 per litre.
Thanx
Re: Here Is The Latest Speech Of Gej Concerning The Fuel Subsidy. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
lwkmd grin
Re: Here Is The Latest Speech Of Gej Concerning The Fuel Subsidy. by sheyguy: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
Ha ha . . . now i see. . . The man is even merciful . . . That kina offense shoulda attracked ban of fuel from Nigerians.
Re: Here Is The Latest Speech Of Gej Concerning The Fuel Subsidy. by sheyguy: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
Ha ha . . . now i see. . . The man is even merciful . . . That kina offense shoulda attracked ban of fuel from Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

During The Biafran War . . . . . / Bid For This Car / At A Mai Shayi Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.