Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? (715 Views)

US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Name Of US Banks They Operate. / US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Name Of US Banks They Operate. / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by y2kaustin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
How can the Police fight crime and also wage war against Terrorism if they do not have Fuel in their car? We really need to join hands together and make Nigeria Great again. Just imagine,these what i call dog eating dog.

Re: Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by Amandazoe(f): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
Thats unbelievable i agree with yu
Re: Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by y2kaustin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
is this not a National disgrace? a whole Nigerian police,just imagine these happening to a royal police or LAPD?
Re: Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by Freiburger(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2012
na waooo.
Re: Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by y2kaustin(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2012
its only in nigeria you will see this kind of madness,
Re: Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by y2kaustin(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
with all its abundant Natural,and human resources,yet we squalor in abject penury.God help us,in the midst of plenty,yet we are hungry.
Re: Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by ndcide(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
you shouldn't be talking about this one. the car is ok as far as i'm concerned. you probably have not seen some pickup vans used by the police in some villages. total apology i must say. well why do they need good cars when all they use them for is to block farm roads and collect money from farmers going to sell their goods. even in the cities have you not seen broken down armored vehicles abandoned at some check/roger points on the road. the question will be what the heck are those vehicles doing there for months or WTH is wrong with 9-G-ria
Re: Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by y2kaustin(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2012
when i took that shot,they almost caught me.i was wondering what they would have done to me if i was caught.maybe they would have seized my phone and ask me to later come and bail it.
Re: Can The Police,police Us When They Operate Like This? by gulfer: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2012
If robbers have full tank and the chasing police have 1/4 tank; how far can they chase the badguys?

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Is Light In Your Area. / Help / Bigbrother Africa/lets C Who Will Be Goldie And Prezzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.