Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Go Professional, Get Your Personal Biz Card For Less Than #1,000 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Go Professional, Get Your Personal Biz Card For Less Than #1,000 (1137 Views)

MTN DATA , 1GIG Now 1,000 Naira !!! Hurry / Do You Need A Freelance Graphic Artist For Your Personal Or Company JOB????? / Your Personal Health Analyzer (quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Professional, Get Your Personal Biz Card For Less Than #1,000 by Omega2(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
shocked Sometime you make a good impression by the kind of Biz/Complementary card you give to friends and biz associates. It says a lot about how much professional you are. Do you Know students these days now have complimentary cards with all their contacts, talk less of biz owners (Small, Medium or large Bizs). when u make a new friend, the next thing should be to hand over your call card to keep the contact. for more info see the attachment and send a mail to infowells@yahoo.com or call 0805 561 1123 to get yours done shocked.

Re: Go Professional, Get Your Personal Biz Card For Less Than #1,000 by Seun(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2006
Here is the content of your business card. Well done!

Re: Go Professional, Get Your Personal Biz Card For Less Than #1,000 by SIBLI06(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2006
I think you are up against it here, I don't personally entertain any company or individual that uses a free email service such as yahoo or gmail. It does not instil confidance!! I would advise you to get a business email address. I'm sure somebody here can help you on that at a reasonable cost. I do like your card though apart from the email ad.
Re: Go Professional, Get Your Personal Biz Card For Less Than #1,000 by Omega2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2006
Thanks SIBLI_06, the biz site you are talking about is under construction, and will soon be up and running. but for the meantime the service continues, and as a matter of fact your job will be ready before you make any payment, deleting every iota of doubt about the offer.
Re: Go Professional, Get Your Personal Biz Card For Less Than #1,000 by danfido(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi Omega2,thats exactly what I've been searching for.I'm a student about to get into business. I need to have a business card of my own, but I reside in Onitsha.How many copies for N1000 pls?, 08066210701?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Small, Grow Big And Become Millionaire With This Innovation / . / Great Offer! Pure Natural Honey For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.