Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam? (2812 Views)

Really? You Don't Need To Code To Design A Site? A Big Lie!! / In Need Of Site a website Moderator? Am A Professional And Am Available. / Nigerian Auction Site A.k.a. Nigerian Ebay Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam? by Larrywiz(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2012
Is this site a Scam?

Since the advent of the internet, many so-called internet marketers and advertising agencies which seem credible at first end up being scams.   

How do you know if a site is a scam? 
I stumbled on this site that has given nigerians a really cool way to make money. Although they don't collect any cash from you, I still have my doubts. I tried investigating it but didn't make any head way.
Here's the site:
http://ow.ly/8gpnD

Check it out and tell me what you think.
Re: Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam? by Larrywiz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
C'mon guys. Has anyone checked the site out yet? Is it a scam?
Re: Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam? by DualCore1: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
You think people are as stuupid as you and your imagination?
You shorten a link with a referral ID and are looking to make quick bucks off people.
Re: Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
Larrywiz:

Is this site a Scam?

Since the advent of the internet, many so-called internet marketers and advertising agencies which seem credible at first end up being scams.   

How do you know if a site is a scam? 
I stumbled on this site that has given nigerians a really cool way to make money. Although they don't collect any cash from you, I still have my doubts. I tried investigating it but didn't make any head way.
Here's the site:
http://ow.ly/8gpnD

Check it out and tell me what you think.
elstupido idiota! caramba!!
Re: Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2012
^^^why you no masquerade your link like that elstupido boy up there i like your site jare - awoof no get belle
Re: Scam Alert! Is This Site a Scam? by mrperfect(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
I visit this forum some times to learn how some people's brains operate.

(1) (Reply)

Lezhin free coins generator - get unlimited coins for Lezhin 2019 / Forum Help Needed / Wapkiz, Wapact , Ewap And Wapkuz Facebook Follow Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.