Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight (2249 Views)

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2012
http://www.firesprings.com/27minutes12.htm

Day EIGHT – Thurs, Jan. 5
Scripture Ingredient: Rev. 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.
1. Unconscious blood covenants transmitted through my bloodline, break and loose your hold upon my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
2. Covenant of the first sexual partner, break and loose your hold upon my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Evil covenants formed in the dream, break break break and release me in the mighty name of Jesus.
4. Covenant with marine spirits, break and loose your hold upon my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Serpentine covenants, break now and loose your hold upon my life in Jesus’ mighty name.
6. Covenant of the poverty, break and release my finances in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Every covenant of infirmity, break by fire and loose your grip upon my life in the name of Jesus.
8. Every power, spirit or personality transmitting evil into my life, fall down and die in Jesus’ name.
9. Any satanic trap set for me, turn around and catch your owners in Jesus’ name.
10. Any power digging a pit for me, fall into your own pit in Jesus’ name.
11. LORD I thank You for answering my prayers.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Among The Richest Pastors-prophet T.B Joshua / What Is Wrong In Celebrating Birthdays, Christmas Etc. To The JW. / Universal Atonement.did Jesus Died For All Men Or Only For The Believers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.