Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,755 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Are You Still Waiting For Admission List This Year? Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Still Waiting For Admission List This Year? Read This (771 Views)

Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Waiting For Admission List This Year? Read This by Wilfredng: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hello young Nigerian Students. Happy new year to everyone opportune to come across this post. Those are the lucky admission seekers.

I know your heart must have gladdened upon seeing this topic, don't be disappointed however that I do not give people admission. I only teach you how to, what to do, offer you free materials, educate you, answer your questions and teach you what to be doing to make ends meet while you wait for the next admission session. This is to help keep you busy, develop you and standardize you in financially and morally while you wait for admission next year.

This may be lengthy, read this guide via this link: http://thewilfreds.com/2012/01/what-to-do-while-you-wait-for-university-admission-status/

(1) (Reply)

2012 Jamb Exams: Officials Denies Plan To Cancel Exam In Borno, Others / 2010 Result / Outcome Of FUT Minna February 1oth Lecturing Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.