Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

21days To Boko Haram - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21days To Boko Haram (672 Views)

21days Of Prayer & Fasting Of The Winners Family. / Bishop David Oyedepo Declares An End To Boko Haram. / Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21days To Boko Haram by godswill44: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2012
I am not going to seat back and watch this evil call BOKO Haram group harassing and killing people in my generation. The 21days I gave to them is still counting, as we are giving the opportunity for them to repent. The Word of God says that the earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof not BOKO whatever. We as Christian we do not come with spay and knife but with the word of God. Am warning the group because the ground will soon open and swallow all of them if they refuse to repent.

Are they now becoming God, that they want to decide where Christian and the southerner should stay am warning them before the very ground which our God created swallow them. If you are a Muslim pray for your very soul because what happen in the Land of Egypt years go, will soon happen in Nigeria. The weapons of our warfare are not canal they are Mighty through God in pulling Down BOKO Haram Group and it cohort.

Beware!!!, Be warn!!! Repent!!! Vengeance is coming.
Re: 21days To Boko Haram by God2man(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2012
I like your zeal. It seems many christians are not taking this thing serious, it is more than what you can imagine. Christians need to gather together and humble themselve before the Lord with prayer of repentance for our dear country Nigeria, i know we have been praying, Yes, that does not mean we should be discourage, Read Luke 18. The book of James also gave us an assurance that "the effecual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much". Some are clamouring we should not pray, we have prayed enough. NO. The way God will answer prayer is not our business. He will surely answer, in his own time. What else can we do? It is not a physical battle, it is against principality, powers, spiritual wickedness in high places, Ephesian 6:12. when the bible says wickedness, it is real wickedness. Is killing an innocent baby not wickedness? What about destroying and killing people on the day of christmas? It is more than madness, it can be described as wickedly wicked. We should do something. God bless you. God2man.
Re: 21days To Boko Haram by godswill44: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
God2man:

I like your zeal. It seems many christians are not taking this thing serious, it is more than what you can imagine. Christians need to gather together and humble themselve before the Lord with prayer of repentance for our dear country Nigeria, i know we have been praying, Yes, that does not mean we should be discourage, Read Luke 18. The book of James also gave us an assurance that "the effecual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much". Some are clamouring we should not pray, we have prayed enough. NO. The way God will answer prayer is not our business. He will surely answer, in his own time. What else can we do? It is not a physical battle, it is against principality, powers, spiritual wickedness in high places, Ephesian 6:12. when the bible says wickedness, it is real wickedness. Is killing an innocent baby not wickedness? What about destroying and killing people on the day of christmas? It is more than madness, it can be described as wickedly wicked. We should do something. God bless you. God2man.
Thank you for the Spirit I can see that God have people like you with the mind of David & Elijah who will neither succumb to the treat Ahab nor being afraid of Goliath, am really encourage even if its will be online or offline we have to respond to God, for He is looking for men that will stand in the gap. Please in your closet keep praying as our Father Abraham deed who interceded for Sodom and save his nephew.

(1) (Reply)

I Promised God My First Fruit Buh It Was Stolen / Malawi / Deception In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.