Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? (1524 Views)

Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? / What Is The Most Foolish Question You Have Ever Asked Google? / What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2012
What was the weirdest question or statement someone ever asked or said to you. I mean something that made you really uncomfortable,
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by MrCork17: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2012
ekwah:

What was the weirdest question or statement someone ever asked or said to you. I mean something that made you really uncomfortable,

Bro. why does your head look like Question mark (?) (no oofensece) undecided
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by slimyem: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
weirdest??
Urmmm, brb!!
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by slex(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
a girl asking if i was gay, after i spent the night at her house
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
do you love me? embarassed embarassed
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by freecocoa(f): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
^
I'm still gonna ask you that so berra get comfy about it.

@Topic,I'll have to think to remember.
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^
lolz, with you the answer is easy wink wink
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2012
^
Aww think I already know the answer. wink
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2012
@ freecocoa
Okay tell us na.
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 05, 2012
wil u marry me?
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by InkedNerd(f): 2:05am On Jan 05, 2012
I wouldn't really say its weird but I will says it made me a bit uncomfortable. Anyway, this is how it went:

Guy: I wanna have a baby with you.
Me:  undecided  →  tongue
Guy: Just one? Please?
Me: I don't want a kid now.
Guy: C'mon, just one?
Me:  angry
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2012
@ Inked Nerd
Ouch that's deep o shocked
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by InkedNerd(f): 2:25am On Jan 05, 2012
ekwah:

@ Inked Nerd
Ouch that's deep o shocked

I wasn't sure what else to say to him. I was just annoyed with the whole thing. At first I just waned to say to him "Go fück yourself!"
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by yuzedo: 2:26am On Jan 05, 2012
ƪooooooooƪ! Inked!!!!! ​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by iice(f): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2012
Don't know. I'm usually weirder than the questions asked.
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by MrsChima1(f): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2012
"How do the arse feel?"
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by MrCork17: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

"How do the arse feel?" 

Mrs CHima. Pls can I corkykinate it? tongue
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Dyt(f): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2012
wen last did u v 5ex?
nt weird bt its kinda annoyin
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Chimezie198(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2012
How old are u?
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Sijo01(f): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2012
Hw ar my in-lawz?
wen ar we getting married?

diz coming 4rm sombdy i dnt even loff = angry angry angry angry
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by freecocoa(f): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2012
ekwah:

@ freecocoa
Okay tell us na.
Amebo ,okay here it goes. flashaldrin loves freecocoa. wink cheesy

@Topic,can't really remember a really weird question now but someone once asked me out of the blue" how many men have you slept with?" I was like huh? This is someone who isn't even close to me,(a friend to my friend),that was during our first conversation,I think about ten minutes into it.
The question kinda made me edgy.
Re: What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? by Chimezie198(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2012
mezie, did u dream of frecocoa today?

(1) (Reply)

Was My Username Changed?? / Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher / The Birth Of O. O. Obu In 1918

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.