Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Heard "Nwa Baby" Remix For The First Time Some Days Ago. It Rocks! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Heard "Nwa Baby" Remix For The First Time Some Days Ago. It Rocks! (1800 Views)

Wizkid - Love My Baby (remix) - Super Hot / Video Leak: Flavour N’abania – Nwa Baby Remix / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Ashawo By Nwa Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heard "Nwa Baby" Remix For The First Time Some Days Ago. It Rocks! by Ivynwa(f): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2012
Heard "nwa Baby Remix" For The First Time Some Days Ago (don't laugh at me for not keeping up with the Kardashians musicwise---lol). It Rocks!

I appreciate the "Nwa Baby" remix so much though the lyrics is not that decent. His use of words is amazing, that boy weaved and made beautiful music with Igbo language in an unbelievable way. It's not because I'm Igbo and loving my language but if you understand igbo language you may understand what I mean about his use of words. Who could have thought that those very traditional igbo words can be made into such a sweet sounding music? I am sure Chinua Achebe will love the song too-----a great weave of words.

The beat is out of this world too. The Video is the best thing that ever came out of Nigeria, that backdrop view of lagos on which he stood and danced on is a great view.  I simply love that song.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSTYtMSbL0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315"[/flash]
Re: Heard "Nwa Baby" Remix For The First Time Some Days Ago. It Rocks! by Ivynwa(f): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sawa Sawa Sawale!
Funny that I and my non-Nigerian girlfriends shouts out "Sawa Sawa Sawale" to each other across the
net nowadays and to think that they were the ones that introduced me to this song. Lol
Good beats and riddims (not too fantastic lyrics though) by Man Flavour! Can't stop liking it.

Wait, just when I was liking this song I stumbled on the main Rex Lawson song our boy resang and I was even thinking that it was only
Alex Zitto's beat that he used. Man Flavour hurry up and give us something original, no copy too much abeg. The remix is nice though.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBOXi3bJ7ug?[/flash]
Re: Heard "Nwa Baby" Remix For The First Time Some Days Ago. It Rocks! by emofine2(f): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ivynwa:
Man Flavour hurry up and give us something original, no copy too much abeg.

Lol I prefer it when they borrow from within and not too much from without i.e. xeroxing American musicians from left to right as opposed to sampling African/Nigerian artists.

Heard "nwa Baby Remix" For The First Time Some Days Ago (don't laugh at me for not keeping up with the Kardashians musicwise---lol). It Rocks!

haha you're not the only one. tongue
Re: Heard "Nwa Baby" Remix For The First Time Some Days Ago. It Rocks! by Ivynwa(f): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2012
emöfine:

Lol I prefer it when they borrow from within and not too much from without i.e. xeroxing American musicians from left to right as opposed to sampling African/Nigerian artists.

haha you're not the only one. tongue

Yeah you are right dear, it's still better to celebrate our own music than giving us too much yo me-e-n, what's up me-e-en  grin grin Come to think of it , this Rex Lawson is late so this Flavour's song will in a way keep his legacy alive. So it's not bad at all, I write songs too and you will not catch me writing another person's song. I like originality but it can be great how some old song can be sophed up into a greater song. I woke up this morning and while still lying on my bed in a prayerful mood and singing found myself creating a new song just by humming/adding lyrics from my heart to a common christian song so such does give birth to greater things after all.
Girl I love that refined beats of this "Nwa Baby" song when that is playing around me, I am loving it
We were in a Nigerian party the other day and everybody went crazy when the song came on, I thought it was only me and my girlfriends that like it. grin
Re: Heard "Nwa Baby" Remix For The First Time Some Days Ago. It Rocks! by emofine2(f): 1:10am On Jan 23, 2012
^^Yeah I agree with your points besides creativity shouldn't be contrived, sha but if one want's to borrow they should adapt it not just solely photocopying - oh and it was even a non-Nigerian that introduced me to "Nwa Baby" grin

(1) (Reply)

DJ James & Roadman Shaq – Mans Not Hot (dancehall Version) / Adekennzy Ft Olaogrin - Cover Me / Album: Best Of Ken Erics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.