Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today (5511 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Loved Up In New Photos / Photos From Lanre Makun's Child's Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by amakaikeng(f): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
Nigerian dance queen and Guinness Book of World Records, Longest Standing Dancer, Kaffy and her fiancé, Joseph Ameh had their son’s naming ceremony today at a private residence in Ajah area of Lagos.

The baby boy was named Kamal. May baby Kamal stand out from his peers.

See more pictures at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/01/kaffy-and-joseph-ameh-holds-childs.html

Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by amakaikeng(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
I beg, the next thing is that the guy should marry you (Kaffy) properly oooo, make sure you drag him to the altar before it is too late, you know guys now, they are unpredictable.
Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by tpia5: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2012
True that.

Does the baby have a nigerian or yoruba name and where is the father from?
Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by amakaikeng(f): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2012
@ tipia, the baby should have yoruba name considering that the mother is a yoruba. However, the baby's name Kamal is islam, I think that settles it. The father Joseph Ameh is either from Kogi State or Benue State considering his surname "Ameh" however Im not so sure. Pls always visit my blog and leave your comments in any of the post that interest you. Thanks
Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by amakaikeng(f): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
@ tipia, the baby should have yoruba name considering that the mother is a yoruba. However, the baby's name Kamal is islam, I think that settles it. The father Joseph Ameh is either from Kogi State or Benue State considering his surname "Ameh" however Im not so sure. Pls always visit my blog and leave your comments in any of the post that interest you. Thanks
Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by tpia5: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^thanks for the info.

it seems the baby has both a christian, muslim and a yoruba name.

not bad i suppose.
Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by dasparrow: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
Cute baby boy! smiley
Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by amakaikeng(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2012
Ok, what is the christian & yoruba name?
Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by tpia5: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2012
I think joseph and tosin.
Re: Kaffy And Joseph Ameh Holds Child's Naming Ceremony Today by amakaikeng(f): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
@ tpia, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Linda Ikeji Engaged To Jude Okoye Psquare`s Elder Brother / Wizkid Makes New Music In South Africa / "This Is My New Job"- Hushpuppi Goofs Around As He Rubs A Lady Backside With Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.