Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup (12228 Views)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / Snake Pepper Soup Prepared By A Nairalander With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

Lol, did you work in an Abattoir in your former life? tongue. Interesting.

Lol

I don't know. Maybe...

We worked there together, remember?
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Lol

I don't know. Maybe...

We worked there together, remember?

You and who? Lol. tongue
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

You and who? Lol. tongue

Me and you ofcourse.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Me and you ofcourse.

shocked. Jisos! See false accusation. Do you have evidence? tongue
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

shocked. Jisos! See false accusation. Do you have evidence? tongue

Yeah, sure!

Concrete evidence gansef.

Buh I don't wanna open fowl nyash for here sha.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Yeah, sure!

Concrete evidence gansef.

Buh I don't wanna open fowl nyash for here sha.

Lmao! I hope not. You were Temigrace huh? Why the change of moniker?
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

Lmao! I hope not. You were Temigrace huh? Why the change of moniker?

Chai!!!

Bet why?

So, you know my former moniker... How on earth did you know I'm the same person? I had to deactivate the former for some personal reasons

Modified

I just checked your profile now. You registered recently. How come you know me so well?
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Chai!!!

Bet why?

So, you know my former moniker... How on earth did you know I'm the same person? I had to deactivate the former for some personal reasons

I don't forget faces easily. Plus, if you really wanted to stay unrecognized you'd have used a different/unrecognizable moniker. Errrrrr, what's the 'reason'? You can tell me in private if you can't share here. I promise to keep it a secret, I worked as a priest for some time. grin
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

I don't forget faces easily. Plus, if you really wanted to stay unrecognized you'd have used a different/unrecognizable moniker. Errrrrr, what's the 'reason'? You can tell me in private if you can't share here. I promise to keep it a secret, I worked as a priest for some time. grin

Lol

You are funny

So, what made you stop working as a priest?
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Lol

You are funny

So, what made you stop working as a priest?

The same reason the sons of God consummated the daughters of men and bore giants in the bible.

Genesis 6: 1-4
When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

The same reason the sons of God consummated the daughters of men and bore giants in the bible.

Genesis 6: 1-4
When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

You are funny

Since you are no longer a priest. I can't trust you with my secrets anylonger.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

You are funny

Since you are no longer a priest. I can't trust you with my secrets anylonger.

For you I can go back to the seminary. cheesy. Oya spill.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

For you I can go back to the seminary. cheesy. Oya spill.

That's better.

I ll wait till then. Then I ll open the gate(s) of my numerous secrets to you.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

That's better.

I ll wait till then. Then I ll open the gate(s) of my numerous secrets to you.

That's unfair. Lol. Now I see your signature clearly. Interesting. cheesy. A Masterpiece, Second to None eh? cheesy
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

That's unfair. Lol. Now I see your signature clearly. Interesting. cheesy. A Masterpiece, Second to None eh? cheesy

Lol

En en, nah binoculars u dey use ni?

I saw your personal text too. Weldone!
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Lol

En en, nah binoculars u dey use ni?

I saw your personal text too. Weldone!

That is plagiarism. I am taking you to court. Expect my lawyer tomorrow morning. tongue
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Mzgracie(f): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scrypt:

That is plagiarism. I am taking you to court. Expect my lawyer tomorrow morning. tongue

Lol

You need to use your binoculars again.

It is different. I totally understand. Photocopy ko easy. You decided to remodify yours, right?

I pardon you sha.
Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Lol

You need to use your binoculars again.

It is different. I totally understand. Photocopy ko easy. You decided to remodify yours, right?

I pardon you sha.

I was gonna pardon your sins and say go and sin no more then you made the comments above. Addressing my original as a fake. Therefore, you must take down that signature or else.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Plant Is Called “god’s Gift” As It Can Cure Diseases! / Jevinik Restaurant In Lagos - Phone Number / Ten Animals Eaten Alive By Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.