Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Have An Msc In Geology But No Good Job. Please Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have An Msc In Geology But No Good Job. Please Help! (1470 Views)

God Has Done It For Me, I Just Got A Good Job / He Recently Graduated With An Msc In Subsea Engineering And Needs A Job Urgently / Difficulties In Getting Job With Degree In Geology And Geophysics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Msc In Geology But No Good Job. Please Help! by aduhube: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2012
I need experience more than the money. I can also work as an intern.
Re: I Have An Msc In Geology But No Good Job. Please Help! by aduhube: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
I can work as an intern if given the opportunity.
Re: I Have An Msc In Geology But No Good Job. Please Help! by yamakuza: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
How far with the PhD?

Are you looking for ANY job, or want to work as a geologist?
Re: I Have An Msc In Geology But No Good Job. Please Help! by aduhube: 6:22am On Jan 08, 2012
I am looking for ANY job please. Are you going to help?
Re: I Have An Msc In Geology But No Good Job. Please Help! by tribepro(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2012
If what you truly need is the experience and not the money, then you can try Dr S. O Ojeagbase's strategy of sowing the time seed. Package your values very well, look out for a good company, preferable a smaller company that will need your service, see how your value can be of their immense need and write a letter to them informing them in details how your service can bring useful value that can either serve them money or improve their operation. Inform them that you want to offer free service as an intern and do not forget to add your contact and the contact of your referee who can vouch for you' Send it through courier service. Make sure you get the designation of the right person that will attend to this to avoid your mail landing in the wrong person's table and your effort being wasted,
Do not fail to pray about it. I wish you good luck.

(1) (Reply)

2014 Vacancies: Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Ltd / Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge / My "Secret" To Generating $300k From An Online Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.