Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1275439 members, 1756374 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 November 2014 at 09:37 AM

Food Section Rules And Regulations - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Section Rules And Regulations (8429 Views)

Welcome To Nairaland's Food Section / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0)

Food Section Rules And Regulations by MissyB3(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
- for the Law brings about wrath, but where there is no law, there also is no violation.

Permit me, esteemed members, to bring to your knowledge/remembrance  Nairaland Rules and regulations

Below are additional guidelines to promote urbane rapport in this section :

- Posting
*Before launching a thread, please, make use of the search button in order to be sure a like thread does not already exist. Whereby a similar thread already exists and it's less than a year old, please update the already existing thread instead of launching a new one, Where the thread is more than a year old, you may proceed to launching a new one.

*Do not duplicate your thread. Post once, and if need be, update, rather than duplicate your thread(s). A good example - http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800717.0.html

* Please, avoid using foul language and posting obscene photos
* No off-topic posts, please
* Endeavor to post your thread(s) in the right section

- Attacks
* Respect yourself and respect others. Personal attacks will not be condoned in this section.
Don't take things too personal; jokes are cracked and sarcasm is common but if you have been/feel insulted, please use the "Report to Moderator" link beneath the post you wish to report. You can also use the link to report any inappropriate post/photo.

- Assistance
*If you have problems using any of the forum features (Esp. if it concerns this section) you can contact me here and I'll be glad to help, if I can.

Please, you're advised to obey the rules [not only does it make my job easier, but, also, the orderliness of this section, my ability to perform my tasks as the moderator and give you a clean section depend on it] as failure to adhere to 'em may cause me to delete your post(s) or ban you, depending on your offense.

Participation : The importance of participation of everyone cannot be overemphasized. Note that the liveliness of this section depends on your participation - ask question when you need to know, answer questions if/when you (think you) have an answer, post recipes to share/exchange knowledge; Just participate. 

Lastly, you must visit the 'official nairaland kitchen' thread at all times, and on no account must you patronize firearm's kitchen, otherwise  angry  tongue

As this is not open to discussion, I hereby lock this thread.

Have a foodful time here . . . Happy posting!

Regards,
Missy B  smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(0)

P. Square Popcorn Not From P.square / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! / How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 312
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.