Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

Food Section Rules And Regulations - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Section Rules And Regulations (114296 Views)

Welcome To Nairaland's Food Section / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Food Section Rules And Regulations by MissyB3(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
- for the Law brings about wrath, but where there is no law, there also is no violation.

Permit me, esteemed members, to bring to your knowledge/remembrance  Nairaland Rules and regulations

Below are additional guidelines to promote urbane rapport in this section :

- Posting
*Before launching a thread, please, make use of the search button in order to be sure a like thread does not already exist. Whereby a similar thread already exists and it's less than a year old, please update the already existing thread instead of launching a new one, Where the thread is more than a year old, you may proceed to launching a new one.

*Do not duplicate your thread. Post once, and if need be, update, rather than duplicate your thread(s). A good example - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800717.0.html

* Please, avoid using foul language and posting obscene photos
* No off-topic posts, please
* Endeavor to post your thread(s) in the right section

- Attacks
* Respect yourself and respect others. Personal attacks will not be condoned in this section.
Don't take things too personal; jokes are cracked and sarcasm is common but if you have been/feel insulted, please use the "Report to Moderator" link beneath the post you wish to report. You can also use the link to report any inappropriate post/photo.

- Assistance
*If you have problems using any of the forum features (Esp. if it concerns this section) you can contact me here and I'll be glad to help, if I can.

Please, you're advised to obey the rules [not only does it make my job easier, but, also, the orderliness of this section, my ability to perform my tasks as the moderator and give you a clean section depend on it] as failure to adhere to 'em may cause me to delete your post(s) or ban you, depending on your offense.

Participation : The importance of participation of everyone cannot be overemphasized. Note that the liveliness of this section depends on your participation - ask question when you need to know, answer questions if/when you (think you) have an answer, post recipes to share/exchange knowledge; Just participate. 

[s]Lastly, you must visit the 'official nairaland kitchen' thread at all times, and on no account must you patronize firearm's kitchen, otherwise  angry[/s]  tongue

As this is not open to discussion, I hereby lock this thread.

Have a foodful time here . . . Happy posting!

Regards,
Missy B  smiley

23 Likes 6 Shares

(1)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.