Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ap Moller-maersk Group Interview Tips - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ap Moller-maersk Group Interview Tips (3128 Views)

Job Opportunity In Maersk Group / Maersk Group Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ap Moller-maersk Group Interview Tips by RAMPAGE4AL(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2007
hi naiarlanders,i just received a phone call from ap moller inviting me to thier lagos office for an interview,on monday,8th oct.i wrote their test in ph about four months ago and was sent a reply that i am successful. pls does anyone in the house have an idea of the possible questions to expect , i mean the interview.you can send me a text 08035776359.thanks
Re: Ap Moller-maersk Group Interview Tips by Hitmanayo: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2007
Hi. Is this your first interview with them? If so, you will be meeting with Mr Bola Segun HR Manager or some ladies Abieyuwa, Ugo,Lara or Yewande. Its just a chit chat. Look your best and even dress to kill because they are regular cream girls. Dont try sucking up to them and be confident. Made it thru this stage to the 2nd stage where i met with the senior management. If u have neva had an interview with white blokes, prepare for one at the 2nd stage, It is gonna be a group intervw and u will enter into the room in fours each. Try and be confident. They look at Teamwork, Integrity and Diplomacy. Do not run down a fellow interviewee, its important. A question will be generated and giving to everyone to contribute. Do not try to overimpress by disagreeing with a fellow interviewee instead build on what he has said and try and encourage him in ur discussion by butressing key points he has left out. These white blokes are crafty but be prepared for anything. Try and know all about the company. I dont know why i am sharing all these with you but maybe because it now forms a major backbone of my experience being my first ever interview. I was not fully briefed even by a close friend who works there till date for unknown reasons and even if he said anything, it was out of reluctance. I dont want this to happen to a friend and not even my enemy because what do i stand to GAIN

2 Likes

Re: Ap Moller-maersk Group Interview Tips by donyibo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice one expecting an interview with them soon just concluded the test@hitmanayo

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite From U-connect / Riddle Technologies Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Etisalat Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.