Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Sis File Not Installin On My E71 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sis File Not Installin On My E71 (5007 Views)

How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android / :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: / How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by ifeolu002(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2012
for over two months of using my nokia E71, i can only install few jar app n anytime i try insatllin sis file, it gives responds of application error or file unable to install,i cant use watsapp n many oda apps on d phone. Even wen i dwld app to hack d phone it wont install,pls help me out.?
Re: Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by Valon4ego(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2012
brother just format d phone and you are good lol! Switch off the phone,then hold down key *,3 and the call key then switch it back on.don't release them till you see the nokia logo.
Re: Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by honsule(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Poster.Go to my thread,check the last page,there lies your solution.H@ck your fone in a jiffy and install all u ever wanted to.
Re: Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by ifeolu002(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
thanks man ll try formatin da fone.
Re: Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by aieromon(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
I guess most of the applications you're trying to install are cr@cked versions.Follow HonSule's thread and see if there's any positive outcome.If it doesn't work,you might have to hard-reset your device.
Re: Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by kingsfish(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2012
U don't need to hard reset, format your fone. All you gotta do is hack your fone and say goodbye to certificate errors and contact supplier wahala. Just wanna help u bro, i know how annoying it must be for you cos i'v bn der. Just email me and i'lll send u every thing u need to hack your fone successfully. Here's my email address: jimmy_brown007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by Valon4ego(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
guys blieve me,i know what he's talking about! It's not the normal certificate errors that has to do with hacking et al,this kind of problem don't allow you install any symbian application nor game,it keeps showing you 'file corrupt' even for signed applications lol! Formatting is the TRIED and confirmed solution-unfortunately
Re: Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by temodent(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
@Valon4ego, but you did not explain if formating would erase all applications you already got on your phone. Pls speak. Thank
Re: Sis File Not Installin On My E71 by Valon4ego(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2012
Before formatting,make sure you remove both the memory card and sim. All the stuffs in your phone memory'll be removed. After formatting put back the memory card and switch on,some application that were stored in memory card'll automatically install but not all. Just install d rest. The rest of the stuffs on memory card remains intact. You can back up your phone memory files before formatting sha

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Help Pls I Want To Know The Name Of This Person / Procedure On How I Rooted And Changed My Gionee P2s Imei To That Of Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.