Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Rehearsed Drama Between Labour,fg And Tuc,lon Long Time Ago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rehearsed Drama Between Labour,fg And Tuc,lon Long Time Ago (780 Views)

Another Protest By NLC And TUC .... / Drama In Ilorin As Suspected Robber Falls From Bank’s Roof / Drama As Prophet Standing Trial In Lagos Runs Out Of Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rehearsed Drama Between Labour,fg And Tuc,lon Long Time Ago by chidikus: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2012
Pls my fellow Nigerians i still dey fear labour ohhhh,how come the BUSES NLC ordered last year exactly dey enter the country the same time the subsidy was removed ,NLC&TUC are they for real or just pretending to be with the masses,just afta monday ,They will call off the strike and say negotiations ongoing with goverment.

Labour hmmm lets watch and see,1600 buses exactly the same time subsidy goes ,why pretending like they nevr know that subsidy is going,well we are all watching a rehearsed drama that has been practiced between labour and Govt,what is the diffrence bw Omar and oshomole ,they are just fighting for their pockets,JUDAS did it,ehy not them

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Four Bose Edijana Lucky Beheaded In Ekiti / How A Man I Met On BBM Alongside 7 Of His Friends Drugged And Raped Me / Landlord Forced Girl To 'pay' For Rent In Sexual Favours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.