Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Is Cbn's Cashless Policy Going To Affect The Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Cbn's Cashless Policy Going To Affect The Economy (3630 Views)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / Is CBN Hoarding The Lesser Bills In The Economy? / How Is Cbn Cashless Policy Going To Affect Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Cbn's Cashless Policy Going To Affect The Economy by zurine(f): 1:35am On Jan 08, 2012
IS THE NEW CASHLESS POLICY OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, GOING TO CAUSE AN UPWARD SWING OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY, OR IS IT JUST ONE OF THOSE POLICIES TO ENRICH A SELECTED PRIVILEGED FEW
Re: How Is Cbn's Cashless Policy Going To Affect The Economy by legalwealth(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
let us all look unto
how the cashless policy will profit us and I've been searching all these days
where there are opportunities in Mobile Money,Etransact and many more as so many people
I've been making silent cash from it while some other people are here complaining as I've read through
almost have of the page for more than 1hr now that I've been on this page.

How do you think that it is possible?

(1) (Reply)

Prolific Account Needed / Aero Contractors Flights From Warri To Lagos: A Corporate Scam / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.