Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 (1416 Views)

Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon / Btween Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .wch Is Better Pls? / Between Corrola 2005 And EOD.. .which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 by OMEGAJAY(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2012
My budget is between 1.5m to 1.7m. What can it afford me.
Re: I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 by TYAUTOS(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
Good day sir/ ma,
my own advise is for you to go for eod. Reason is because it has a second hand value, that means you can sell it well, and you will get a better deal for it when you are set to sell it out later and get another vehicle of your choice. It is economical and very easy to maintain, . I am a car dealer and i know more about cars.
ty autos cares. 08034082419, 08022739487, bb pin: 260E1227, email: tyautos@yahoo.com , office address:50, oba ogunji rd, opp. W.D.C. beside ijaiye housing estate gate, pen cinema bus stop.
Re: I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 by Fhemmmy: 3:18am On Jan 09, 2012
With 1.7M Naira . . . You dont even have to worry about what you could afford . . . . However, if you are talking of a Nigerian used, you might be able to get a EOD for your budget in Nigeria . . . But Avalon, except stolen, it is almost impossible, but again in Nigeria, almost anything is possible.
Re: I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 by KunleA2(m): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2012
OMEGA JAY:

Your budget is slightly inadequate. However, if you will settle for an insurance salvaged 05 Avalon, N2m should land you a good one. 2005 Avalon XL. cannot guarantee leather though. But vehicle will be clean, fully functional and problem free.
Re: I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 by kingsoluv4real: 5:08am On Jan 09, 2012
the reserved avalon 05 is more reliable being a toyota and a little more luxurious than the aggressive accord 05. The avalon 05 marks the onset of a new generation while the accord 05 marks the end of its generation. Again, the avalon is pricier. You could extend your comparison to maxima 05 too. It is kind of their blend.
Re: I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 by tochiz(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2012
I dnt think you guy that have responded understands wha he means, he wants advice on which is stronger, more reliable on 9ja roads, cost of spear parts n avaliability, fuel econmy n common problem of d 2cars, so PLS GUYS REPOND WELL not just abt money.
Re: I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 by KunleA2(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2012
OMEGA JAY:

tochiz:

I dnt think you guy that have responded understands wha he means, he wants advice on which is stronger, more reliable on 9ja roads, cost of spear parts n avaliability, fuel econmy n common problem of d 2cars, so PLS GUYS REPOND WELL not just abt money.

@ Tochiz,

i hope you can read properly. He wants to know what N1.7 can afford him. Or why is he stating a budget of 1.5 - 1.7? Is that related to Nigerian road? Or may be i am wrong. What does 1.5 - 1.7m has to do with Nigeria road. He is trying to make a choice based on his budget and that is what is being offered. :-\
Re: I Need Advice Betwen Avalon 05 And Eod 05 by chelseabmw(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
tochiz:

[b]So u can't even read? Are u german? U dont understand simple english. . . Shame on u tongue[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Popping, Creaking, Rattling Sound From Moonroof Toyota Camry 2012 / Car Exhaust Smoke And What It Means For Your Car / The Benefits And Problems Of Lexus RX 300 SUV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.