Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. (1144 Views)

Cheap Ticket To Caribbean Islands.. / Travel Ticket To The UK And US / Get Your Ticket To Any Part Of The World At A Reasonable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. by adomokai4u: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2012
Get your affordable travel ticket to any part of the world, Contact 08023515178, Pin : 26757B37 or Email : adomokai4u@gmail.com.
Re: Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. by worry246(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
Will you provide ticket WITH NO PAYMENT up front so that it can be verified BEFORE payment?
Re: Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. by adomokai4u: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2012
My brother, it does not work like that, i work with an agency and that will not be possible, its either up front or on collection, my boss will not want to deal that way but were are you travelling to anyway?
Re: Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. by imperiouxx(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
Lagos (LOS) to Houston (IAH) Jan 17th, round trip or one way cheapest ticket is how much? Reply needed here.
Re: Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. by adomokai4u: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2012
Can you please furnish me with a way i can reach you? i have to get to the Office to get your information for you, based on the threatening strike action, don't know if i can send the information to you tomorrow but as soon as the Office is opened up, will get the information across but like i said, let me have a valid means of communicating with you, Thank you very much.
Re: Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. by imperiouxx(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2012
I will love it done here, hope you don't operate on 7 days booking prior traveling. Anyway, let me know when you get the price.
Re: Get Your Affordable Travel Ticket To Any Part Of The World. by DONFASZY(m): 12:31am On Apr 21, 2013
What's the cost of air ticket fare to dahak senegal

One way and round trip from various airlines

(1) (Reply)

Ticket Fare To Mozambique / In Urgent Need Of A Cheap Hotel In Abuja / Best Hotels For Family Vacations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.