Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Need For A New Child Board - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need For A New Child Board (965 Views)

Architect Need For A Small Job In Benin City / NEED FOR BUILDERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY / Urgent Need For A Genuine Plot Of Land In Ibeju-lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
Dunno if its just me buh anyways,

Now I am an avid NL fan as I come here to read, learn and laugh in some cases, the topics raised as well as the discussions that follow.

I am particularly interested in the property section (besides autos). I have gotten to learn a lot on building designs and .methods, home decor and so forth. Now one problem I have here is that anytime I come to read latest updates on these "how to" threads (thanx Spyder and Co.), I am always overwhelmed with advert threads, which I have to scroll through, if time and patience permit, to get to what I want. I often find it frustrating and tiring to say the least. Having to sift through bland adverts, kai (at least in autos you get to see 'detailed' pictures)!

Based on this I wish to request, if its not a big deal, to create a child thread where projects like spyder's and other helpful threads will dominate. Adverts may utilize the main board #justmyopinion. Thanx. Have a great year.
Re: Need For A New Child Board by cinzo: 4:38am On Jan 09, 2012
Seconded
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Obamedo: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2012
Yes Please!

Did i just say please? how very unnigerian of me lol

Do it now moderator, do you know who i am ?

OB
Re: Need For A New Child Board by dnative(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
I support this and if possible a child board for requests only. 

It's really frustrating having to wade through numerous daily ads that provide no new information besides the OPs wanting to keep them on top of the list.
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2012
dnative:

I support this and if possible a child board for requests only. 

It's really frustrating having to wade through numerous daily ads that provide no new information besides the OPs wanting to keep them on top of the list.

My exact sentiments. Pls our very honorable mods, favorably consider our request and NL property section will be better for it. Thanx again.
Re: Need For A New Child Board by akin101: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2012
seconded too
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
No one to join me in this? I will #occupynairalandpropertysection if my request is not considered O. Spyder n co pls help your students beg moderator. Thanx.
Re: Need For A New Child Board by spyder880(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^ you are correct, the suggestion is in the right direction and I am also appealing to the moderator to consider this.
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2012
#occupynairalandpropertysection
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 12:58am On Jan 27, 2012
I still plead for a new child board.
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2012
, new child board, pleeeeeasssse
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2017
My request still stands. Mods in the spirit of the new year, oblige me this request.
Re: Need For A New Child Board by jeftalene(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Seconded!
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2017
Still on the matter, the new child board is not out of place.
Re: Need For A New Child Board by Somatic(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
spyder880:
^^^^ you are correct, the suggestion is in the right direction and I am also appealing to the moderator to consider this.
Who's the moderator in here? Apparently they seem not to care. I made this request 6 years back, same time I made a similar one for the auto section. Now while a board has been created and has been flourishing for Car Talk, same cannot be said in property. I'm not requesting for a whole new board, just a child board under same property section where building processes, Q and As can be tabled out. Its harrowing sifting through land adverts to find a valuable thread more so as these threads are not stuck on by the mods.

(1) (Reply)

600 Sqm Plot Of Land For Sale At Premier Layout, Enugu State / Duplex For Sale At Baiyeku Ikorodu (pics) / 1 Plot Of Land With A Factory Building On It For Sale At Agbado junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.