Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? (1794 Views)

Website For Sale With Approved Adsense Account And Godaddy Hosting / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Host Gator - Anyone Ever Tried It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? by homebase(m): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2012
Do you guys have any experience using  Zenith bank websurfer to buy domain name on Godaddy or any other shopping sites.

My main concern  is if  Zenith bank websurfer card is accepted on Godaddy, because i need to buy some domain names on godaddy but i don't have any credit/debit card.
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? by joomlaman(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2012
homebase:

Do you guys have any experience using  Zenith bank websurfer to buy domain name on Godaddy or any other shopping sites.

My main concern  is if  Zenith bank websurfer card is accepted on Godaddy, because i need to buy some domain names on godaddy but i don't have any credit/debit card.

If the card is dominated in US Dollar, it will work. I personally use GTB dollar VISA card (NOT the Naira master card oo!)
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? by BenjiShog: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2012
How can I get GTB VISA card the one that uses Dollar. Or is there anyone that has the two both Naira and Dollar
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? by Seton(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2012
homebase:

I hv been using websurfer for more that 4 years and i want to tell you there no website on which i was ever rejected. For godaddy, i hv used it to purchase a hosting and domain for a student that insisted on having his website on godaddy sometime in dec 2010. Go ahead and use it on godaddy. just all necessary precautions.

BenjiShog:

How can I get GTB VISA card the one that uses Dollar. Or is there anyone that has the two both Naira and Dollar

visit any GTB,

GTB Naira MasterCard is not widely acceptable as websurfer
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? by homebase(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
Answers please.
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? by Afam4eva(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
I use Zenith websurfer to buy anything online. Though i've never used it on Godaddy but i don't see any reason why it won't be acepted. I buy my domains from namecheap and i've used it on hostgator and other related sites.
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? by homebase(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
afam4eva:

I use Zenith websurfer to buy anything online. Though i've never used it on Godaddy but i don't see any reason why it won't be acepted. I buy my domains from namecheap and i've used it on hostgator and other related sites.

Thank afam4eva, i observed that Godaddy offers cheaper domain names (i.e $7.49 with dicount) compare to namecheap. What is the attraction in namechaep that i might be missing. Because i intend to buy up to 10 domain names on Godaddy.
Re: Zenith Bank Websurfer And Godaddy, Have You Tried It? by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
homebase:

Thank afam4eva, i observed that Godaddy offers cheaper domain names (i.e $7.49 with dicount) compare to namecheap. What is the attraction in namechaep that i might be missing. Because i intend to buy up to 10 domain names on Godaddy.

I don't know about Godaddy but namecheap domains propagate immediately unlike other domain registrar that take 24 hours to propagate a domain. There are also namecheap coupons that you can use to get a discount on domains.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Millions Of Daily Visitors On Linda Ikeji To See Your Business / How To Easily Edit Blogger HTML Code On Android / Boost Your Website SEO With Google Analytics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.