Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,429 members, 7,839,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Think Rihanna Is The Coolest Celebrity Of All Time Lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Rihanna Is The Coolest Celebrity Of All Time Lol (570 Views)

5 Coolest Celebrity Hangout Spots In Lagos. / Rihanna Is Dead? / Meet Emeka Ike - The Luckiest Nigerian Celebrity Of The Moment! See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Rihanna Is The Coolest Celebrity Of All Time Lol by WPBandit(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2012
Rihanna has to be the coolest celebrity of all time, She just doesn't care! She's openly drunk, she's honest, and she's rich lol look at these pictures of her at the Lakers game.

http://www.thewidowspeakbandit.com/2012/01/love-guru-rihannas-been-catching-my-eye.html

(1) (Reply)

Johnwestly 4 Facebook / No Album From Me Till Nigeria Is Settled Says Bankyw / I Need Your Support Advice And Criticism On This Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.