Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe (4423 Views)

Ankara Designs Every Young Woman Must Have In Her Wardrobe (photos) / Every Lady Deserves A Befitting Bag / 5 Fashion Items Every Nigerian Lady Must Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe by Chicolee(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Clearly, not everyone can afford all the expensive stuffs it takes to appear glamorous, sexy, trendy and hot. It would help however if one can at least afford the basic items that one needs in her wardrobe. Like:
1. Black jeans trousers: apart from the fact that it can go with almost any top. The colour makes one appear chic, sexy or tamed depending on how you combine it with tops or shirts
2. Black skirt (for those that are into skirts)
3. Jeggings/Leggings
4. Jackets
5. Flat shoes
6. Bold rings
7. White shirt
8. Full stop earrings
9. Boyfriend cardigans
10. Black gown
and many more still coming,
Re: Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe by iice(f): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
When i was in high school, never wore black jeans. Too many people wore black jeans. Now i see alot of blue jeans, i went and got black jeans. Don't have leggings either. Too many people wear them. Would wait and get them when it's not so in vogue. Yes i don't really like trends. Why do i want to look like half of the planet? Only recently got into flats grin Been stuck on my sneakers too long.

I read, every woman should have a LBD. Don't own one, since i won't wear it anyway.
Re: Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe by AmakaG29(f): 2:11am On Jan 14, 2012
1. Accessories! Colorful scarves, bead jewelry, sunglasses, belts, hand bags big and small
2. Tank top blouses: great to wear with suits or under a cute jacket (camisoles make everyone look fat)
3. At least one pair of shoes that is not black or brown
4. The perfect pair of boots, no higher than mid calf
5. Simple and chic cocktail dresses (black, gray, navy, ivory, taupe), with the right accessories they can be worn multiple times in different settings
6. Blazers!
7. The supersized shirt: this can be a button up or a sweater but it makes leggings look appropriate and is deftly accented with a belt or scarf. It screams "I'm cute and casual"
Re: Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe by mildie(f): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2012
Every lady should have

black pants regular goes with all
blue jeans
black bag
Outing tops; you never know when a party comes up you cant miss
Slightly Above the Knee length dresses: You never know when you will be required to go somewhere formal, we know short is in vogue but you cant wear it everywhere
beautiful costume jewelry sets, these will bring out whatever you are wearing.

Just a note, we sell beautiful costume jewelry sets, dresses and fashion tops at our website www.outfitgalore.com
Re: Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe by Chicolee(f): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
mildie:

Every lady should have
blue jeans
black bag

Amaka G29 link=topic=842653.msg9960057#msg9960057 date=1326503499:

1. Accessories! Colorful scarves, bead jewelry, sunglasses, belts, hand bags big and small
2. Tank top blouses: great to wear with suits or under a cute jacket (camisoles make everyone look fat)
3. At least one pair of shoes that is not black or brown
4. The perfect pair of boots, no higher than mid calf
5. Simple and chic cocktail dresses (black, gray, navy, ivory, taupe), with the right accessories they can be worn multiple times in different settings
6. Blazers!
7. The supersized shirt: this can be a button up or a sweater but it makes leggings look appropriate and is deftly accented with a belt or scarf. It screams "I'm cute and casual"

I like
Re: Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe by Garnyangel: 2:08am On Jan 30, 2012
Pls what's boyfriend's earrings?
Re: Items Every Lady Should Have In Her Wardrobe by Chicolee(f): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2012
The colour blocking trend seems to be fading. I wonder what the next trend will be?

(1) (Reply)

Stages Of Natural Hair / (PHOTOS) The Plus Size Model Who Holds The Record For World’s Largest Hips / Amazing Wonder Magic Scarf - Have You Heard Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.