Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,374 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) (2611 Views)

100% Unrefined, Organic, Pure And Natural Shea Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Chicolee(f): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
I've heard of the wonders of shea butter and I really need it. I reside in Enugu and I don't know where to buy it, please anyone with useful information should please help me out.
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Timi1990(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
U can get it in any big market around. They sell it in lagos here, but i dnt knw abt Enugu, u can send a frnd in lagos to get it 4 u .
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Chicolee(f): 1:37am On Jan 11, 2012
Timi1990:

U can get it in any big market around. They sell it in lagos here, but i dnt knw abt Enugu, u can send a frnd in lagos to get it 4 u .
Thanks but the problem is dt I don't know anyone in Lagos and I really need it urgently
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Timi1990(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2012
Ok, try to ask in any big market at Enugu, you should get it there, it very popular.
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Chicolee(f): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2012
I finally bought the shea butter today. I noticed there were several types in the market. One is milky, the other yellowish and the other one gray and the stinking smell I've heard people complain of wasn't there. I wonder if I have the right thing and please which colour works better?
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Timi1990(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2012
Chicolee:

I finally bought the shea butter today. I noticed there were several types in the market. One is milky, the other yellowish and the other one gray and the stinking smell I've heard people complain of wasn't there. I wonder if I have the right thing and please which colour works better?
i make use of the yellowish one here in lagos. The milky one u saw might be the one they've mixed (not really sure). I use the yellowish one and it smells quite ok;U can get it, it also good 4 cooking.
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Chicolee(f): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Timi1990(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
U are welcom
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by CoolKizzy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
please what is shea butter used for?
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Princeakin4u: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Good day. Get in touch with the site stated below. One will find unadulterated and natural Shea Butter and other related products.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4TBrJ5aRVyoU1ZtdS1NbzE3bTA/view?usp=sharing
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by Princeakin4u: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Visit the site below to read usefulness of SHEA BUTTER

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4TBrJ5aRVyoU1ZtdS1NbzE3bTA/view?usp=sharing
Re: Where Can I Buy Shea Butter (Ori) by erne: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
*Looking for solution to any of these?*

**Wrinkles/Dark spots
**Sun burn/Stretch mark
**Pimples/Eczema treatment
**Cracked Foot Repair

And lots more...

The SYMMETRIC SHEA-BUTTER from Ghana will permanently address the above mentioned conditions.

It is enriched with vitamin A, E, F and K to revitalize your skin and hair and improve their health.

It is raw, original, 100% SHEA-BUTTER from Ghana.

PRICE:
1K PER PACK
3K PER KG

Call/WhatsApp: 08139458588

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Jacket And Footwear For Sale. / Pheromone Cologne Perfume / In Need Of Ankara Materials Read These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.