Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Its Important - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Important (680 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Important by db10dtruth(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hi NL,
Am kinda confuse here but I need urgent and reasonable response. My GF's dad is issuing me a Visa to the UK for probably 3-6 months with an option of renewing it and staying there to work and then complete my studies, have done some research on that to see the possibilities but its kind of confusing BUT the thing now is asking my auntie that stays in the UK if I can stay with her, she seems willing to listen although have not given her any hint as to what am about to ask, I just don't know how to go about it.

Any advice on how to go about it will be appreciated,
Re: Its Important by iice(f): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
So throw out hints and see how she responds.
Have a back up plan though.
Re: Its Important by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^ I'm with Iice on this.
Re: Its Important by ikamefa(f): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
@ op to go an stay with relatives aint easy oh hummmmmm!

how close are you to this aunty?

(1) (Reply)

OAU Student Allegedly Caught Trying To Flush A Newborn Baby Down The Toilet / Parents Spend £135m Onbaby's First Christmas / Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.