Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Gemstones As A Source Of Income - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gemstones As A Source Of Income (1323 Views)

High Quality GEMSTONES Available / Get Yourself and Your Loved Ones a Source of Livelihood now with just N10,000.. / Gemstones And Industrial Solid Minerals Available .call 08038026478 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gemstones As A Source Of Income by darqly(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2006
Nigeria has a wide variety of precious gems, as a matter of fact, it has been proven that almost all gems that are of value can be mined in the country.Obviously some Nigerian gems are the best in the world whilst others are just marginal in quality. There is an insatiable demand for these rocks outside, especially Europe and more recently, Asia. China is buying everything we can mine!
US is a good market as well, but they buy only the best are very choosey, especially when you're not present with your goods. This happens because most times,you can only courier the stones to them for inspection and appraisal before they pay.

I have sent stones to people I have never personally met and after inspection, received payment which is usually through Western Union. In the early days of the business,after sending an image of the material, you could ask for and receive a down payment as a gesture of good faith. But trust Nigeria, some boys collected cash upfront, bought fancy cars, fancy clothes, bling bling and never sent JACK to the customer- So this is quite rare. As a matter of fact, the fastest and most efficient way to lose a customer now, is to tell him to send cash upfront to Nigeria; You won't get a goodbye email.

I will give a more detailed study into what is availabe, sources, prices, etc.
Re: Gemstones As A Source Of Income by tunjiajayi: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
pls i am very interested.
kindly contact me via tunji,ajayi1@gmail.com
i have a business proposition for you.
thanks. tunji ajayi
Re: Gemstones As A Source Of Income by nopoverty(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
pls, send me a copy of your ebook through the email below
Re: Gemstones As A Source Of Income by seanet02: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
Ok
Re: Gemstones As A Source Of Income by kingbobbyj: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2010
pls i need more info u can contact me through kingjohnhope2010@gmail.com
Re: Gemstones As A Source Of Income by Skelel: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2010
i wud love to know more about this. Tank God 4 pple like u. My maik add is luk4weall@yahoo.com. God bless,
Re: Gemstones As A Source Of Income by IBGNg: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2010
Yeah sure. Will appreciate it if you can send the info to salvorsinc@yahoo.com
Re: Gemstones As A Source Of Income by nyabingi(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2011
hi, im interested in this please send info to: mekasplash@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Start Making COOL LEGITIMATE Money Now...NOW...NOW / Learn How To Generate Free Signal On Bet On Market / Unemployment In Nigeria And The Way Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.