Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 (8772 Views)

AFROBASKET2015 FINAL: Nigeria Vs. Angola 74 - 65 On 30th August 2015 / Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 by eridah2007(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
:-x :-x
Re: Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 by Alebros: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2012
I am proud to admit I watched the match!The home based eagles did very well especially a short guy dat wore the no 11 jersey.That guy is a great talent!Those of you connecting a friendly match to your strikes should find something else criticise!Football is a paliative anyday, anytime!
Re: Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2012
Alebros:

I am proud to admit I watched the match!The home based eagles did very well especially a short guy dat wore the no 11 jersey.That guy is a great talent!Those of you connecting a friendly match to your strikes should find something else criticise!Football is a paliative anyday, anytime!
no worry, when u no get petrol,make u tear your ball put inside your tank
misplaced youth with misplaced priorities
Re: Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 by mikuz(m): 1:38am On Jan 12, 2012
^^
LWKMD !!
Re: Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 by Alebros: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2012
milehigh06:

no worry, when u no get petrol,make u tear your ball put inside your tank
misplaced youth with misplaced priorities

Its u that has misplaced priorities.I guess you have the latest blackberry and if you can you would have the latest car in town.Its you nigerians that have misplaced priorities.You guys are as extravagant as the government you condemn.U claim to be from usa.Tell me how much fuel is sold in the u.s.Next time dont open your mouth to spill out shit. angry
Re: Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
Alebros:

Its u that has misplaced priorities.I guess you have the latest blackberry and if you can you would have the latest car in town.Its you nigerians that have misplaced priorities.You guys are as extravagant as the government you condemn.U claim to be from usa.Tell me how much fuel is sold in the u.s.Next time dont open your mouth to spill out poo. angry

dumbass,you think I am like you that thinks BB is the be all and end all of all things?hey I have never ever ever ever used a bb and will never use one.
@ bolded,dumbass,I never claimed anything,you are the insecured fool who is busy mentioning where we stay
in the US,gas is 3.19 the last time i bought it and it is to be expected because,US does not produce the kind of oil Nigeria produces,there is reasonable minimum wage to cushion the effects of high gas.the stores i visit regualr gives me a 20% savings on every gallon I buy,the roads are well made so i will not burn 20$ worth of gas for a journey of 3 miles whereas u do same in Nigeria,there is no electricity for ppl to be able to start off businesses so 141 wont be nothing to them
dumbass with wasted education like you refuses to look at other factors but will open your aso rock infested mouth and shout "we want super eagles" when your mates are busy fighting for their rights
and hey
I am in the USA,hustled my way out and sure glad I did and if that is an issue for you,go hug the nearest transformer with your president sheybi ur 1st lady don carry 50 billion narira go europe for medical treatment
isi ewu
Re: Super Eagles Vs Angola (0 - 0) On January 11 2012 by Alebros: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2012
@milehigh06.when a man starts spittin insults he has been dealt a deadly blow!So i am glad you got the message as intended.Intelligent ass, learn one thing.football and other sports are non political.Many people who went to watch the game were anti subsidy.I have a right to my opinion.Fuel subsidy removal is justified because we dont want to go broke like the western world has.Economists support the idea and I guess they are not dumb asses too or are they?The true fight is a fight against corruption and not subsidy removal which is long overdue.And the fight starts with a change in our value system as nigerians for a people get the leaders they deserve.The average nigerian is not better than these leaders.I only mentioned the u.s to compare prices.mind you they have more oil than nigeria.They just dont use it yet. If you have further insults you can post them but I hav said my last word on this issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunayo Adekuoroye Qualifies For 2020 Olympics, Fights For Bronze Medal / Rivers United Qualify For CAF Confederation Cup Group Stage / How To Make 10000 With 1000 With Just Five Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.