Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,586 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership (3187 Views)

Which African Player Has Scored The Most Goals In The Premiership? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) / The Premiership Kit Thread: (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by blasterman(m): 2:15am On Oct 08, 2007
LITTLE DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PASSION FOR CHELSEA,ARSENAL AND MANCHESTER UNITED IS HELPING TO MAKE ANOTHER COUNTRY RICHER AND MORE ADVANCED THAN YOURS.

A STADIUM IN THE UK ALONE EMPLOYS ABOUT 1000 PEOPLE FOR EVERY MATCH YOU WATCH ,THE MAJORITY OF THE MONEY COMES FROM TELEVISION RIGHTS.

IF YOU CAN GIVE HALF OF THE PASSION YOU HAVE FOR THIS OVERSEAS CLUBS TO YOUR LOCAL CLUBS THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE LEAGUE WILL NOT BE BETTER OFF .

IF YOU TELL A BRITISH MAN YOU ARE A CHELSEA FAN, HE WILL BE THINKING IN HIS MIND , "MUMU , WETIN CONCISE THIS BLACK SHIT WITH CHELSEA"

SO BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE TRY TO SEE REASON AND UNDERSTAND THAT THIS YOUR LOVE FOR THE OYINBO MAN FOOTBALL IS DEVELOPING THERE COUNTRY AND CREATING JOBS FOR THEM MEANWHILE IN OUR COUNTRY THERE IS ARMED ROBBERY EVERYDAY.NO JOBS FOR THE SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVERS,NO JOBS FOR THE UNIVERISTY GRADUATES, ABEG TRY CHANGE
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by A40(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2007
I am sorry to say this but you are a slowpoke
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Olumide7(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2007
for writing this bull$hit, you are a mumu. Sorry to say.
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2007
LOL o ma God u guys wont kill me here grin grin grin grin grin grin

whats to be sorry about?A-40 and olumide u guys are right 100%. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by folem: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2007
blasterman:

LITTLE DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PASSION FOR CHELSEA,ARSENAL AND MANCHESTER UNITED IS HELPING TO MAKE ANOTHER COUNTRY RICHER AND MORE ADVANCED THAN YOURS.

A STADIUM IN THE UK ALONE EMPLOYS ABOUT 1000 PEOPLE FOR EVERY MATCH YOU WATCH ,THE MAJORITY OF THE MONEY COMES FROM TELEVISION RIGHTS.

IF YOU CAN GIVE HALF OF THE PASSION YOU HAVE FOR THIS OVERSEAS CLUBS TO YOUR LOCAL CLUBS THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE LEAGUE WILL NOT BE BETTER OFF .

IF YOU TELL A BRITISH MAN YOU ARE A CHELSEA FAN, HE WILL BE THINKING IN HIS MIND , "MUMU , WETIN CONCISE THIS BLACK SHIT WITH CHELSEA"

SO BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE TRY TO SEE REASON AND UNDERSTAND THAT THIS YOUR LOVE FOR THE OYINBO MAN FOOTBALL IS DEVELOPING THERE COUNTRY AND CREATING JOBS FOR THEM MEANWHILE IN OUR COUNTRY THERE IS ARMED ROBBERY EVERYDAY.NO JOBS FOR THE SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVERS,NO JOBS FOR THE UNIVERISTY GRADUATES, ABEG TRY CHANGE

Don't mind the naija football haters who want to be more catholic than the pope.

Charity, they say begins at home. If you hate your naija football clubs so much then you dont love your country.

I'm also preaching the "love your own football" message.
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by A40(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2007
I am after good football and not sentiments so the thread inventor should keep his rubbish opinion to himself
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by tblack(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2007
DAT BOY OR MAN WEY PST DAT TIN NAI BE D MUMU IF U NO FIT BUY DSTV, hiTV DONT E DEY CHEAP. I LYK NAIJA LEAGUE BUT CHECK OUT NFA vs NFL
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by A40(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2007
Right on the guy is simply a blockhead
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by blasterman(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2007
STUPID IGNORAMUS, YOU DEY WATCH HITV OR DSTV ,ME I DEY BESIDE THE PLAYERS.SO I KNOW WETIN I DEY TALK.

MY LITTLE ADVICE FOR YOU IS DONT BE TOO PASSIONATE ABOUT THESE CLUBS BECAUSE YOUR PASSION IS CREATING WEALTH FOR ANOTHER NATION.

ME DON ALREADY CHOP OUT OF THAT 9000 WEY YOU PAY DSTV or HITV.

I BE NAIJA MAN I NO FIT WISH BAD FOR MY COUNTRY
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2007
Mr man wetin you dey try say, e be like say you still dey primary school. Na only us dey watch football go to china japan the other asian countries they watch it equally as us and yet they still thrive.

So now you're using this as an excuse for our failure as a nation, ridiculous.

If you even have a minute understanding about the football world you won't be putting down nonsense on this thread.
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by McOmo(m): 1:27am On Oct 09, 2007
There are always two sides to a coin . . . remember ?
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by tkb417(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2007
@scatterman
so watching premiership makes me a mumu, watching american movies makes me a mumu, watching chinese films et al make me a mumu, u dey crase.

You sure know what you want to say but its obvious you cant pass the message very well. You could have said we should endeavour to follow local soccer in order to make it grow.

Meanwhile, in the 80s, local soccer was everywhere, so tell me what has made it go underneath. I used to be an apostle of Stationery stores,Abiola babes,Shooting of course but tell me where are all these clubs. Nowhere to be found.

The Nigerian factor will make everything scatter like your ID grin grin grin.
But note, not everything that comes out of Nigeria is crap, our home videos are flying everywhere abroad. One SAP consultants i worked with came from Harare and he could recount a lot of our actors and actresses in 2 minutes, he also knows how to say IGWE very well. Is he a mumu also? hell no. Our local musicians too are doing good. In a nutshell, Nigerian soccer should leverage on the opportunities that abound in the sport and make it look good for all of us.

In a nutshell, na you be the mumu grin grin grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by ayusman16(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2007
Make una take am easy with the guy, afterall not everyone can be sensible grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by lordimpaq(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2007
@blasterman,
blasterman:

fine, our passion creates wealth for other nations, but u r forgetting one thing, their are TV rights for airing the premiership, there are also TV rights for airing the glo premier league but u r forgetting one thing, marketing, u do the math, wat makes the premiership tick, and wat makes nigerian

league tick, as far as i am concerned the nigerian league does not tick because of our corruptness,

besides advancement can be in different forms, technology wise, economy wise or sports wise, frankly i don't think that affects it.

blasterman:

A STADIUM IN THE UK ALONE EMPLOYS ABOUT 1000 PEOPLE FOR EVERY MATCH YOU WATCH ,THE MAJORITY OF THE MONEY COMES FROM TELEVISION RIGHTS

an average nigerian always want to chop something out of every deal, as much as we try to be passionate about the nigerian league and clubsides.

there also peoople passionate about making money out of it at the expense of our passion therefore killing the passion that we have for them due to their greed and corrupt ways, are we encouraged to be passionate then? No!!!,

look at the stadium, i went to watch a match at onikan stadium but sorry to say i was disappointed not only because of the quality of the match, the quality of the pitch and to make matters worse i was robbed!!!

blasterman:

that is in your own opinion but u r wrong, because as much as we try to give our passion, its being killed off by unscrupulous officials, its only in nigeria that there are more officials than athletes in any contingent party, the league would be better off if disclipline is instilled and NFA is totally cut off from the ministry and it becomes a private party which is independent from government powers, if NFA becomes a sole institution and the government has no interference then would sanity come to football.

blasterman:

have u told a british man that you are chelsea fan? what did he say,

as far as i am concerned that was a racist comment from you, if u don't know racism is committed in both ways, and u just did that,

i've worn an arsenal jersey in lagos and the british guy was impressed with the knowledge we have about british clubs, we even know more than them, so its very irrelevant and very wrong to say that, think for yourself not what he would say,

u r only assuming because u've put it in your mind that all white men are racist, speak for yourself man,

blasterman:

My brother, is football the only method of creating jobs, there is armed robbery in nigeria because you said so, and u believe so, i personally don't believe there is armed robbery, its people like you that created armed robbery, there are no jobs then what are u as a person doing about it,

look at yourself, if u want us to change u change ur attitude about ur country, i'm a nigerian and i'm proud of it,

its people like you that are not proud to say that you are a nigerian outside,

armed robbery prevail because people like you preach it, get a life bro,

i'm disappointed it came from you, because that post was saddistic, stupid, racist and borne out of hatred and selfishness,

check yourself first and don't preach to us,
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by A40(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2007
@Mumuman
You brought up a good point but your execution was poor.What we are after is good football who cares if you are Frank Lampard's step-brother.You are just a fool and your case is pitiful
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by tkb417(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2007
You brought up a good point but your execution was poor.What we are after is good football who cares if you are Frank Lampard's step-brother.You are just a fool and your case is pitiful
A-40 abeg spare scatterman.
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by wormedup(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2007
blasterman,

let me give you an instance;

Eteh demanded 628million naira for renovations on a house that ate 6million naira to erect.
On news this morning, reports say she has/had the backing of over 260 house members !

question;
1.) what do you make out of anyone who agrees it's alright to release 628mill for renovations?

now, no plonker on earth would've had the cheek to say the above if he/she was listening to the people of this country.

relating that to our national league, there are simple things we can deduce;

1.) our league is poor because we made it so.
2.) money is not a hindrance to beautifying our league football.
3.) the handlers are not letting us help out else, they'd know where to put the money and employment !
the list goes on.

a long time ago the word started going round that things only work here by force; very true !
but to use force you need to have some power.

the only reason why that stupid Patricia is still walking round with a cheek is because corruption's got all the powers one would ever need !

so bros, go figure !
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by loyika(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2007
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=91734

Nuff said.

Why you all bother with this crap, i wonder embarassed

embarassed GOONER 89
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by blasterman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2007
EVERYBODY HAS HIS RIGHT OF OPINION, BUT ME I DEY TELL YOU WETIN MY EYE DEY SEE, MAKE I GIVE UNA ONE GIST , AFTER THE PLAYERS LEAVE THE STADIUM ME ENTER THE PITCH I JUST THEY THINK SAY SO NA THE WHOLE WORLD THEY LOOK ME.

ITS CRAZY,

BUT THE PEOPLE WITH VISION WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY, THE OTHER IGNORAMUS ARE TYPICAL MUMUS,
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by tkb417(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2007
what are you driving at?
spew some sence and lets hear you
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by A40(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2007
The guy is dumb there is no point stressing it undecided
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2007
grin grin cheesy cheesy The Guy is right ,
@all haterz of the poster , Ye are all Mumu thou should shutup thy mouth grin grin grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by touche(m): 1:58am On Oct 10, 2007
@jayon & poster:
Question:
What car would you rather drive? A 'made in Naija' peugeot 504 or a Mercedes Maybach?

Answer:
Mercedes Maybach.

We "mumu's" appreciate premium, world class soccer. Our passion doesn't imply that we are unpatriotic.
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by akinalabi(m): 2:33am On Oct 10, 2007
A-40:

The guy is dumb there is no point stressing it undecided

Word!

Akin Alabi
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin nah una be mumu, u always say patrotic spirit, u don forget sey, if u don't patronize your own(Local League), you think white men will come and patronise urs, angry angry
touche:

@jayon & poster:
Question:
What car would you rather drive? A 'made in Naija' peugeot 504 or a Mercedes Maybach?

Answer:
Mercedes Maybach.

We "mumu's" appreciate premium, world class soccer. Our passion doesn't imply that we are unpatriotic.

u getting it all wrong bro what does car as to do with players, I will choose Peugeuot cuz i love nigerian product and am 100% nigerian grin grin grin grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin nah una be mumu, u always say patrotic spirit, u don forget sey, if u don't patronize your own(Local League), you think white men will come and patronise urs, angry angry
touche:

@jayon & poster:
Question:

Answer:
Mercedes Maybach.

u getting it all wrong bro what does car as to do with players, I will choose Peugeuot cuz i love nigerian product and am 100% nigerian grin grin grin grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by tkb417(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2007
@Jayon
Na you be mumu grin grin grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by topeorekoy(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2007
@POSTER,

how many times have u seen a pro-league match on t.v? even when u see one, u r tortured with boring soccer that u'll sleep off on the 10th minute of the 1st half.

like how many times have u been to the stadium to watch a pro-league match? even if u go there, u knw what u'll get. area boys after u to steal from u.

so my brother, if i watch the premiership or any foreign leagueaint to blame for it its cos our league isnt well organized
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Seun(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2007
If our local league was interesting, people would be watching it. It's up to the organizers of the local league to promote it well and make it interesting. The local league does not deserve our support if they don't know how to entertain. If money leaves my pocket, it has left my pocket, regardless of which country it goes to!

There's nothing wrong with importing what we don't have from abroad. The world is a global village these days.
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Seun(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2007
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by Skywalker5(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2007
@ Poster

You are one of the biggest clowns on Nairaland
Re: Mumu Nigerians And The Premiership by footballye: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Is Epl’s Best Passer Of The Ball / "i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu / Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.