Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft (1710 Views)

HILARIOUS (obama With Goodluck And President Buhari)"photo" / Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] / Picture of Goodluck And His Wife Were Playing In D Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft by freepeople: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2012
A plane with
5 passengers was about to
crash in midair and there
were only 4 parachutes.
1st passenger, Lionel
Messi:
I'm d world's best footballer, my fans still
need me. He takes one and
jumps.
2nd passenger, Aliko
Dangote
:
I'm
Africa'srichest man. I don't want to die now. He
takes another one and
jumps.
Third passenger, Goodluck
Jonathan:
I'm the
President of Nigeria, the most powerful and
intelligent President in
Africa. I have Boko and
Subsidy issues to deal
with. He takes one and
jumps.
The 4th passenger was d
Pope,
Pope said to d 5th
passenger, an 8 yr old girl
"I'm an old
man, I'll sacrifice my life
for Urs" but d girl replied "no need for dat, there
are 2 parachutes left.
"how can that be?" asked
Pope.
The girl replied "The
Nigerian President took my school bag! Badluck
mumu
  grin

www.gideblog.com
Re: Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft by realsammie(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2012
that's an old joke. do sometin new
Re: Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft by bright007(f): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2012
*@poster:next u are copying joke open ur eyes like dis: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft by Homar(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2012
Copy and paste .
Re: Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft by youncheezy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]na wa for una president o
Re: Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2012
Modification of about 10 years old joke,
Re: Goodluck And 4 Other Passengers In an Aircraft by manmustwac(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
useless joke

(1) (Reply)

WTF Is He Doing? / Funny New Month Chat / Hilarious Photo: If You Papa Dey Tie This Kin Wrapper And You Dey Use Iphone6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.