Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? (1966 Views)

Koredo Bello And Tiwa Savage In Romantic Photos / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by day0(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2012
So I stumbled on this report on facebook about Tiwa Savage engaging in a verbal feud on twitter with a supposed fan, IMHO i think she pushed it a little over the top.I mean, seriously there are better ways to deal with a pent-up git of a fan when one shows up. Just when i was hoping she would be better at handling issues like this than the overly ill-natured Tonto Dike (smh). Here's the link anyways, Whats your take?

http://amebor.com/tiwa-savage-twitter-fight/

undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2012
Absolutely horrible lol. I thought she was classy too. With time she'll learn she can't fight everyone that has negative views about her. Unless she wants to follow in Dikeh's footsteps.
Re: Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:27am On Jan 12, 2012
while she could have ignored that local illiterate, her responses werent nearly as bad as you're making them out to be.

She could have said worse.

See Kola Boof's responses and see that Tiwa is actually a saint grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 12, 2012
Well, I go by the saying "silence is the best answer for a fool". She responded to a fool and ended up looking foolish as well lol. We all know that no one ever wins a shouting match online.
Re: Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
ogugua88:

Absolutely horrible lol. I thought she was classy too. With time she'll learn she can't fight everyone that has negative views about her. Unless she wants to follow in Dikeh's footsteps.

I would have thought so too. . .if I didn't know that this whole 'class' thingie is entirely cosmetic and skin deep 100% of the time; total put-on. Anyways, her reaction goes to show how insecure she is about her looks. This is probably the first time I've seen a 'star' exchange words with a mere, inconsequential 'fan' online - thereby giving the fan a rare 15 minutes of fame. And she did it so crudely; even my ghetto babe in Oshodi couldn't have done any worse. What happened to all her Americana I-worked-with-Brandy-and-Beyonce pretensions? Lol. Classy my yansh.
Re: Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by favouredjb(f): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
Lol@proo1
@op m mobile can someone explain wat she Said?
Re: Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by day0(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2012
favouredjb:

Lol@proo1
@op m mobile can someone explain wat she Said?

She went all bitc hy on a fan who made a derogatory comment on her looks while at the OccupyNigeria protest ground at Ojota. Feel free to imagine what a regular 14year old Ori Eran Community High School student's reply would have been to such sarcastic remark, That's how our grammy nominee Tiwa reacted  exactly.  grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2012
^
Bros how she take be grammy nominee? Just did a quick Google search on that, only to learn that it was actually Fantasia that was nominated. . .for a song that Tiwa happened to co-write. Although she's good enough to get her's in the near future, hopefully.
Re: Tiwa Savage In A Twitter Rage: Totally Uncalled For? by favouredjb(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2012
;d ;d ;d ;d tnx dayo

(1) (Reply)

7 Hot Nigerian Artistes Without An Album / Happy 41 Birthday To JOE Thomas American R&b Singer / Oil Tycoon Kola Aluko Spends Lavishly At Dicaprio's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.