Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nursing Work With Disabled Children - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nursing Work With Disabled Children (961 Views)

Physically-Disabled Man Sells Biscuits In A Wheelchair (Photos) / I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder / Inspiring Story Of A Disabled Lady Who Rose To Prominence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Work With Disabled Children by chingz: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
I highly appreciate any kind of reply/advises to my message.
I'm a 26years old woman living in Scandinavia, my husband is from Nigeria. And I've visited Nigeria twice, the second time was together with our daughter. Now I'm seriously thinking about taking a break of all the fuss here, and get something more out of my life.
I'm working as a practical nurse with disabled kids/youth in a school. Down syndrome, autism and so on,
I would love to learn more in my life, and try working in Nigeria too. Also I want to give our daughter the chance to fully experience and learn enough about her other part, get to know the culture better.
Does anybody know if there is any schools, or centers for disabled children somewhere in Lagos area?And what is the need for practical nurses in Lagos, will it be difficult to find a job there?
Ive been working with disabled children for about 10years now, and would love a chance to continue with my work in Naija. smiley
What does a practical nurse make in a month in Nigeria? My salary here is around 411000 naira in a month. I guess the money wont be that "good" there, but does a nurse make at least that much there that I could live somehow comfortable with it?
Re: Nursing Work With Disabled Children by yamakuza: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Job Description - Tips Needed / The Maiden Dji New Pilot Training In Abuja / How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.