Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) - Autos (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) (167129 Views)

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Cleared and Delivered by Adexfem.

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
call +2348056345590 or +2348038013408 for your custom clearing needs.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by 81101: 1:48am On Sep 27, 2012
please how much will it cost to clear a honda accord 2005. i did not buy the camry2007 so i ended up buying the honda...please how much, they just picked it up two days ago for shipping. honda accord 2005, thanks
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by karaye: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2012
Pls i ship a car frm uk nd its on it way bt d bill of laden is sent to me by email but iwas told i have t pay extra charges unless i get d original.hw true is it is 406
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by yhemster(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2012
Mr. Adexfem,
from what I have been reading about you its like you are one of the signs that Naija go beta again some day, Good job. I have a 2003 Honda CRV and 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe about to be shipped, do you have any recommendation for shipping line from NYC and how much is the clearing cost for the cars on RORO (which I think is cheaper right?) Thanks
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2012
81101: please how much will it cost to clear a honda accord 2005. i did not buy the camry2007 so i ended up buying the honda...please how much, they just picked it up two days ago for shipping. honda accord 2005, thanks

Okay Sir, 2005 Honda Accord is N280,000. So which shipping line did you eventually go for?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2012
karaye: Pls i ship a car frm uk nd its on it way bt d bill of laden is sent to me by email but iwas told i have t pay extra charges unless i get d original.hw true is it is 406

Okay, probably you have not finished paying them the shipping fee. You can use the soft copy you have to initiate the clearing process, but the car cant be cleared out of the port without the original copy you are talking about.

I will suggest you get the original copy from the shipper as fast as possible.
The earlier your original bill of lading gets to Lagos for your clearing agent, the better.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2012
yhemster: Mr. Adexfem,
from what I have been reading about you its like you are one of the signs that Naija go beta again some day, Good job. I have a 2003 Honda CRV and 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe about to be shipped, do you have any recommendation for shipping line from NYC and how much is the clearing cost for the cars on RORO (which I think is cheaper right?) Thanks

Dear Sir,thank you for your comment.By Gods Grace, Naija go beta again,

I recommend Grimaldi shipping line. Yes, roro shipping is okay and cheaper.

2003 Honda CRV - N340,000
2004 Infiniti G35 - N280,000

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2012

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2012
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2012

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
adexfem: [b] FEEDBACKS AND REVIEWS FROM OUR NAIRALAND CUSTOMERS.

1. Quote from: Eluala on November 12, 2009, 02:39 PM
I bought my car and shipped it from New Jersey via roro. Ship sailed on 19th September and berthed in Lagos (Tincan Island) on 13th October and 2 weeks after, ADEXFEM delivered car to me in my office on Marina with no hassels. No pin was tampered with from the car.

It may interest you to know that I never met him in person prior to choosing him for the job. I simply met him on NL, and gave him a phone call. The rest of the transaction was by email and I arranged for the shipping company to send him the vehicle documents by courier and subsequently I sent money to him via his bank account.

He not only cleared the car, he also handled registration for me and I love to say I was more than impressed. There are still a lot of positive, trustworthy Nigerian youths out there and above all, there are also firm believers that good things are still within our reach in Naija. That is where I belong.

Finally, I recommend him for business because I will do it again with him. Our people say that when a road is good, then you'll travel through that road again.

2. Quote from: oaziz on November 12, 2009, 02:44 PM
The same experience I had with adexfem. The man is straight forward, honest, and respectful,. I fired my agent and took adexfem as a partner in business.

adexfem for president!

3. Quote from: jerryland on December 09, 2009, 02:56 PM
@Adexfem, thank you for your professionalism, Not seen you and am getting these services. You must be one out of many. Am expecting good news next week as scheduled. You are very well recommended to anyone.

4. Quote from: Luniyi_Glo on February 13, 2010, 12:46 PM
@ Adexfem

The tipper arrived at Delta State on Thursday evening, thanks for a smooth clearing process and your ability to allow us to reconcile the truck head vs. tipper issue.

Speaking as a completely neutral party I must say the following, all in all I was very satisfied with the work you did and would recommend you to anyone that needs to clear vehicles/trucks…

5. Quote from: mistakay on March 27, 2010, 02:38 AM
Oga Adexfem i dey salute you Again.The driver has delivered my 2006 Accord.The speed of the service was staggering.I must say the delivery was impressive.I crown you a five star General for clearing.No be the five star logistics for tincan

Will Alert you when the benze's on high sea.I salute

6. Quote from damola1 on: March 28, 2010, 09:47 PM »
I requested for the services of a clearing agent here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413188.99999.html#bot

Prior to that referral from FHEMMY on that particular post, another Nairaland; Lawyer, Moderator on Properties already referred him, but as omo boy, we waka back and forth first, based on experienced people, quality of services and price, before final decision is made.

I already paid about 85% of the total agreed fees before the ship even landed as I believe ' owo ni keke iyin rere', on wed. March 23rd, 2010, I called the company the vessel was assigned to,and was informed the vessel landed on tuesday, so sent my ID and original AWB.

Well, no long story, by friday evening, the moto don land, as shown below.

Kudos to Adexfem, u 2 gbaski, I implore others to patronise this sort of quality service.

7. Quote from: oluloveme on June 19, 2010, 09:20 PM
Adexfem still remains the best, tested and trusted,

8. Quote from: igbanbajo on October 27, 2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks for delivering my car as planned without hitches; not even an excuse to change the pre-agreed amount payable.
Your integrity will certainly take you far.

See you at the top.

9. Quote from: german007 on October 28, 2010, 09:26 PM
I personally endorse, recommend and certify Femi For all your clearing needs.
The below are little examples of Units he has cleared for us, not to mention for loads of my non-nairaland clients.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-477580.64.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-454966.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-491889.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-511170.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370690.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-466218.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-398738.32.html
You won't go wrong with ADEXFEM.

10. Quote from: johnnblaze on December 04, 2010, 07:51 PM
Femi, i forgot to commend you for the good work. I was satisfied. Thank you. J

11. Quote from: ardyssng on February 27, 2011, 04:35 PM
My First time deal with Adexfem n really thrilled at the guy's performance. Very trusted guy and delivered my freelander intact and as promised. His prices too are very reasonable compared to other agents and his approach is very professional. Thumbs up guy and Good work all Nairalanders. This is a place to be.

Cheers!!!

12. Quote from: SEAGATE NK on April 18, 2011, 09:57 AM
Thanks femo i saw the mack truck pics u cleared, the mack was delivered to me in PHC. i must commend your team for transparent and efficiency.
my truck is in other God bless u bro. see you in lagos soon

13. Quote from: justauto on May 05, 2011, 01:10 PM
I agree with comments on the services of Adexfem, he delivered my LEXUS GX470 promptly without a scratch on 24th Dec.,2010.

14. Quote from: nicseta on June 21, 2011, 03:32 PM
I would like to say Thanks for making this clearing process an easy task. I applaud your professionalism, communication thru out this whole process. You will definantely be used again by myself, and all others that have a need for a good dependable, trust worthy agent here in the States. I recommend your service, and you have my support. Once again, Thanks for all you have done. Im looking forward to doing business with you again, and your prices are the best!
Your Friends In The States,

15. Quote from: ZEETA on October 28, 2011, 10:49 AM
May i seize this opportunity to recommend Adexfem for all your naija clearing and freight forwarding needs. He is very reliable, very honest and very considerate. He cleared my car from Tin-can last year and i never even met him. Saw his profile on this forum, did my due diligence and sent money to him. He did the rest.

You are safe with him.

16. Quote from: og2711 on November 01, 2011, 12:53 PM
I have to second this opinion. I have never met adexfem before but my car is cleared and sitting in my house as we speak. We spoke mostly via email and at no time did i feel that my money was in jeopardy. My case was even more precarious as the bill of laden was misplaced but he still found a way to clear the car in the shortest possible time.

I would really recommend him,

17. Quote from blacksta on: November 05, 2011, 06:34 AM »
To the best Clearing Agent in Nigeria - Never met him before - Spoke a couple of times on the phone.
Please follow my story here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-766004.0.html
ADEXFEM - Thank You Again Sir.

All Hail the Inspired_m of Clearing and Forwarding World

18. Quote from: Golfer on November 18, 2011, 04:42 PM
I recommend Adexfem and rate his service very high. My wife's car was delivered with no issues. Slight delay on the Salah public holidays, but the car was delivered to my house within 3 working days. I was quoted N350k to clear the SUV 3 months ago and that was exactly what was paid (no story).

Communication was very good, we received updates on email daily right from when the car berthed at the port.

@Adexfem, Thank you and well done.

19. Quote from: bilcargo on December 03, 2011, 04:49 PM
When it comes to communication back on forth on any job he handles he his very excellent with that, we just concluded a rather difficult transaction and his communication was excellent even though the transaction wasnt plain sailing as expected not due to any fault of his, irrespective of the difficulty we had on that transaction he gave me regular updates, i will still use Adexfem again and again, great comms, keep it up.

Adegbesan

20. Quote from: Ola one on January 06, 2012, 11:06 PM
Hi all,
Just to let Nairalanders know that Adexfem is the best agent in Nigeria. Anyone who wants a hitch-free clearance of their stuff should contact Adexfem.
Communication is great; your stuff gets delivered with everything intact. And, I hope he continues on this path.
Good job, man.

I hope to have a similarly-good experience next time. Take care.

21. Quote from: olubainc on January 09, 2012, 09:00 PM
Just recently cleared a 04 Sienna for me, and still working on some other units with him. I must say Adexfem communication transparency and professionalism is subpar than any other agents I have dealt with (trust me I have had my share) He might seem pricey compared to others but the peace of mind you get and services you get is worth the extra 10-20k price difference. Trust me the other agents you end up paying more at the end of the day.

This year oo my preferred Clearing Agent is Adexfem, you better join this bandwagon.

Oga how far with those two camrys?

22. Quote from: pato405 on February 11, 2012, 02:21 PM
I never knew that trustworthy Nigerians are still in existence in this age and time.

Adexfem just cleared and delivered my Mercedes Benz without hassles. I was initially sceptical since I have never met him in person and our communication has been practically through e-mails and phone calls. He cleared my vehicle with his money and collected his cash on delivery. there was not even a single reason to change the clearing costs from the initially agreed cost.

At long last, he has changed my impression about clearing agents. the previous agent I patronised was shenanigan personified but Adexfem is reliable, efficient,competent & trustworthy

I strongly recommend his services !

[/b]
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
Contact us today @ adexfem@yahoo.co.uk or info@hadexphem-ng.com.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2012
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2012

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by fyasmeenluv: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Oga when when can you start the clearing process for my DAF Truck and Bucket, it will arrive on the 13th of Oct 2012?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
fyasmeenluv: Oga when when can you start the clearing process for my DAF Truck and Bucket, it will arrive on the 13th of Oct 2012?

Chief, you can send us a copy of the bill of lading now to commence work.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
Cleared and Delivered by Adexfem.

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
A trial will convince you.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Fhemmmy: 3:37am On Oct 03, 2012
You have a text, Sir . . . Please respond as soon as possible . . .
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
Fhemmmy: You have a text, Sir . . . Please respond as soon as possible . . .

I got it Boss, and i have replied.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2012

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by i2j: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hello Femi,

My sister just called me that the two MB trucks are now in Benin City. I can't tell you enough how impressed I am about the way you handled your part of the clearing contract, it is highly appreciated.
You were highly recommended to me, I tried you and you performed. I now have an agent that I can depend on and I can now recommend you to others with confidence.

Thanks again for job well done.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
i2j: Hello Femi,

My sister just called me that the two MB trucks are now in Benin City. I can't tell you enough how impressed I am about the way you handled your part of the clearing contract, it is highly appreciated.
You were highly recommended to me, I tried you and you performed. I now have an agent that I can depend on and I can now recommend you to others with confidence.

Thanks again for job well done.

Thank you for your business Sir, we really appreciate. Many Thanks for your comment too.

Best Regards.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2012

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2012

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (120) (Reply)

CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS / Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / Car Vacuum Cleaner FREE Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.