Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran (5255 Views)

I Don't Believe In The Bible But I Believe In God Does That Make Me Less A Xiatn / Four Tough Question Muslims Always Ask Christians / Why Are Muslims Always Angry When A Christian Dating Their Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran by ramalot(m): 4:42am On Jan 20, 2012
cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran by LagosShia: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2012
ramalot:

Its funny how religious people can clearly see through the gaping holes of every other religion, and by this clarity declare them false and man made. However, find it impossible to see beyond their eyelash when it comes to their own religion which exhibits nearly identical characteristics.

So,
Mr. A is confident Mr. B and Mr. C practice fake man made religions, but his is the true one.
Mr. B is confident Mr. A and Mr. C practice fake man made religions, but his is the true one.
Mr. C is confident Mr. A and Mr. B practice fake man made religions, but his is the true one.

All of these people are correct in recognizing the other's religion as man made fables. Its easy coz they have not been indoctrinated into those.
The point being; it is difficult to recognize how black your pot is when you're stewing in it. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

and what happens when things like forgeries,fabrications,misquotation,mistranslation and misinterpretation are purposefully crafted by the other side to make the other religion appear "fake"as we see severally nairaland fanatical christians have done with islamic texts?
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran by ramalot(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
Typical
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran by LagosShia: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
ramalot:

^^ While some might have ill conceived notions by intentionally misrepresenting other religions, as a means to uphold their own, i for one have no reason or need to do that. All i know for certain is that no one knows a tenth of the things they choose to speak of. We are all still searching for answers.

I can see right through religion, and it doesn't add up at all; YET. Until it does, i remain neutral and would only uphold what is practical.

christians attack islam, muslims attack christianity. As i said before, for the most part, these "attacks" by both parties are actually correct for now.

This goes to show the obnoxious level of double standards displayed by all religious parties. Each one in his attack of the other tries to hold them to the standard of logic, therefore dismissing the other as being illogical and by this extension; false. However, they turn around and still uphold that the core of their own religion defies logic, but in this case every one else should take it or leave it.

SAD.

grammar and theories!
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran by ramalot(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
Funny cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Always Quote The Bible But Christians Never Quote The Quran by theseeker2: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2012
@poster, why do the christians always quote the Torah and the jews never quote the Gospels? Answer that first?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has God Done For You? / Why Do People Try To Impose Their Beliefs On Others? / Similarities Between Atheism and Monotheistic Religions (Islam and Christianity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.