Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Tribal Tattoos Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tribal Tattoos Men (1658 Views)

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribal Tattoos Men by cudeh: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2012
The best accessory a man can have is probably a tattoo. Tattoos have long been associated with masculinity and strength. When it comes to getting a tattoo, most of the work done is in choosing a design. Your tattoo will become a representation of who you are so you better find a design that you definitely resonate with.

Take a look at this video of tribal tattoos men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l5qvZXog5E
Re: Tribal Tattoos Men by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Tribal Tattoos Men by iice(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^I actually like the 2nd one more lipsrsealed
It works coz it's not black (even though the black ones would still be awesome, it's just not so overwhelming with a lighter shade).  Kinda reminds me of those characters in games. 

I love tribal tattoos, but now it's become too popular.
Re: Tribal Tattoos Men by cudeh: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2012
If you actually did watch the video you will see different tribal tattoos for men, and where ladies & men can get one.

(1) (Reply)

Baaaaddddddeeeesssttt Make-up / Meet Chris Aire- The Jeweller Who Introduce D'banj To Snoop Dogg / Women Would Need This... Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.