Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Can You Do Without Make Up? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Do Without Make Up? (2481 Views)

What Is Your Cant-do-without Make-up Item? / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by abujabooks(f): 1:31pm On May 21, 2008
Yes.
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by janami(f): 2:44pm On May 21, 2008
Yes cool hardly use the thing anyway
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by jennygirl(f): 12:58pm On May 25, 2008
i don't think any woman should leave home without make up.when applied properly,make up can enhance ur beauty.u just have to know ur best facial feature and focus on it.wearing make doesn't make one fake
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Marymartin: 5:32pm On May 30, 2008
I love making up.
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by 25more(f): 5:11am On May 31, 2008
i dont wear makeup because i am an angel. yeah right dont be jealous! hah ha wink cool
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2008
I can absolutely do with out it cause I do not even wear makeup except for lipgloss.
so if there was no more makeup on earth I wouldn't go mad, I can easily replace the lipgloss with a lipblam grin
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by NubianQ(f): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2008
i am obsessed with MAC! i love make-up like mad!!!
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by chinesedoll(f): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
i love make-up like mad!!!

i just love make up

if am 2 go out by 5pm
wld start 2 makeup by 3pm
so as to make sure everytin is perfect

i can do without it
but i am crazy abt it

even if i do without makeup
at least foundation,powder nd lip gloss grin
Re: Can You Do Without Make Up? by AfroAGoGo(f): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2008
Hate makeup! What am I trying to cover up/hide/pretend I have but really don't? I'm happy with my face just the way it is.
Plus, for those women who are a slave to their compact or feel the need to put on their concealers and powders every day, what would they do if they were traveling and lost their makeup bag? Or when working out? Just woke up?
When I was in the Amazon doing research, some of the women on the trip with me were a straight MESS because their foundation couldn't hold up with the humidity/heat/sweat and they just couldn't bear to part ways with the powder puff. They looked rough. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black / Dressing gone wrong, What Is Wrong With This Picture! / ......,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.