Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Recharge Voucher Printing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Voucher Printing (1247 Views)

Cheap Recharge E Pins For Recharge Voucher Business / Recharge Card/Voucher Printing Scam / Gsm Recharge Voucher Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Voucher Printing by sebang(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
Happy new year to all Nairaland members. this is our year of Divine Timed 'Beauty'. Pls i will want to be educated on the latest and affordable way of starting recharge voucher printing, i intend to start the business this year. I appreciate ur anticipated response, God bless u all
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing by Patsure: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
How about getting a bulk SMS Portal. You can get bulk sms for as low as 90 kobo and sell for as high as N3.50.
This is a fast means of making income.
log on to www.easytextme.com
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing by PRESERVER(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2012
sebang:

Happy new year to all Nairaland members. this is our year of Divine Timed 'Beauty'. Pls i will want to be educated on the latest and affordable way of starting recharge voucher printing, i intend to start the business this year. I appreciate ur anticipated response, God bless u all
Recharge card printing business is still of the most profitable business but there are some challenges people in this business are experiencing right now but with the help of E-Solutions and Wealth Creation courtesy Presegs Adesida in conjuction with Sotoria E-pin:A trusted Recharge card Printing trainning company courtesy Mr. Akinola Oluwasegun have looked into these challenges and came out with solutions.
Our offices are in Ibadan of Oyo State and Osogbo of Osun State and we are ready to train you on a one on one basis.
Interested in our trainning?
Get to us via our hotlines 08039614606 and 08082482374 and we will so glad empowering you in this business.Thanks
Re: Recharge Voucher Printing by zuluRoyal: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2012
PRESERVER:

Recharge card printing business is still of the most profitable business but there are some challenges people in this business are experiencing right now but with the help of E-Solutions and Wealth Creation courtesy Presegs Adesida in conjuction with Sotoria E-pin:A trusted Recharge card Printing trainning company courtesy Mr. Akinola Oluwasegun have looked into these challenges and came out with solutions.
Our offices are in Ibadan of Oyo State and Osogbo of Osun State and we are ready to train you on a one on one basis.
Interested in our trainning?
Get to us via our hotlines 08039614606 and 08082482374 and we will so glad empowering you in this business.Thanks
thanks.
pls tell me if you have any office in and around lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes / Pls Put Me Through On Agric Business / How To Start A Key Cutting Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.