Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Are The Isp's On Strike? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are The Isp's On Strike? (829 Views)

2.4Gbps: Sony ISP Providing The World's Fastest Internet / Best Isp For Cybercafe In Ibadan / The Fastest Internet Isp In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Isp's On Strike? by Prime007: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2012
I have bin unable to browse the net on my laptop using any of the GSM operator services or even starcomms. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it the strike? Please share your experiences.
Re: Are The Isp's On Strike? by abrahym(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
Dont think so
Re: Are The Isp's On Strike? by lynxnoon(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2012
@poster
Since you were able to make a post jere then o dont think they are on strike
Cheers
Re: Are The Isp's On Strike? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2012
lynxnoon:

@poster
Cheers
grin grin lol
Re: Are The Isp's On Strike? by Prime007: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2012
lynxnoon:

@poster
Cheers

Actually the main issue is not the strike bit. It is the inablility to use the internet. I can access the net on my phones but not through any laptop/desktop connection. No matter what ISP (gsm) I use I get the message "server unavailable due to capacity limits or due to maintainace". With the non GSM ISP's there is no message, just that you can't load any website.

I just want to know if others are going through the same thing. Frankly this is issue is costing me a lot of lost money.

(1) (Reply)

Browsing With BIS On Your BB / Pls Help !!airtel Bsm On Sgs2 SOLVED / IMEI Check & Affordable GSM Unlock Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.