Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

'one Million Ivorian/cotonou Braids? Try The Magic Fingers Of Iya Basirat - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / 'one Million Ivorian/cotonou Braids? Try The Magic Fingers Of Iya Basirat (2959 Views)

Create revolutionary twists and braids / DIY: How To Style Your Long Braids. / Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'one Million Ivorian/cotonou Braids? Try The Magic Fingers Of Iya Basirat by elmismomi: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
Have you been looking for a hair stylist with that magic touch?

-Have you tried all the road side hair braiders around the place like Ikeja under bridge and you are not completely satisfied?

-Are you one of the rare women whose high hair taste is yet to be fulfilled?

-Have you just come from America or Europe looking for WHO to give you that angelic 'One million african braids' hair style?

The magic fingers of Iya Basirat will do justice to all your questions or worries. I am an ivorian trained hair stylist who will transform your natural beauty to that angelic look that you are aspiring to get.

My braids are specially treated to meet the twist of an exotic hair style.

Iya basirat salon is a place to be for every woman who deserve to arrest the attention of the opposite sex- THE WOMAN A LA PAGE.
We offer home service on good terms.

Visit Iya Basirat salon today @ 10 Ajobiewe st Agidingbi B/S Ikeja Lagos or call 08037190073 or 08126348776
Re: 'one Million Ivorian/cotonou Braids? Try The Magic Fingers Of Iya Basirat by Crossnavy(f): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi there
Is this place still in existence at all? I cannot get hold of anyone on those numbers! Please fet in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Fitted Designers Shirts For Sale / The Latest Designers In Town / USA Branded Children And Adult Clothes Needs Whole Sale Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.