Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Are You A Real Friend? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You A Real Friend? (1134 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Real Friend? by AmakaG29(f): 2:23am On Jan 14, 2012
Incited by the fashion fails I've seen all over, I must ask: Are you a real friend?

If your friend leaves the house looking crazy or is about to leave looking crazy, do you stop and help her get it together? Or do you just shake your head and talk behind her back?

I see so many women looking like they don't have friends. I'm wondering if they do have friends who don't care.

I'll share: I will not let any of my friends go out with me looking crazy. Not that I police their style or believe myself to be all knowing, but sometimes my girls need help and other times they help me .

Friend: Girl, your thong is showing
Fashion Fail: OMG I couldn't tell
Friend: No problem, you should wear a different style and color
Fashion Fail: I'll go change

10 minutes later

Fashion Win!
Re: Are You A Real Friend? by iice(f): 4:41am On Jan 14, 2012
Hmmm
I just ask, what look are you going for today? If it's wack, i'll say it's wack but they could still insist on wearing it. And i'd be okay with that.

(1) (Reply)

Outfit Of The Day / Electronic Hair Trimmer/remover/shaver / New Arrivals From Dubia!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.