Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Whose Fault Is It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whose Fault Is It? (1174 Views)

See What I Came Across. Pls , Whose Fault Is It Teacher Or Student? / Please, Whose Fault Is It? / Whose Fault Is It Part One ,campus Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Fault Is It? by ademiller(f): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2012
A senior marketer in a bank has been eyeing a customer care lady worker for quite some time now. He made his intentions known to d lady nd she reluctantly agreed. One day he way laid her on her way downstairs dat let dem ave sex dat he had a condom. D lady said she had to go get somefin downstairs first nd d stuff was in d official car. He said ok but while comin back she shuld take d route meant for executives nd meet him in one of their private offices. The lady went downstairs only to find out d key of d official car where d stuff she wantd to get was wit dis bozo. She gathered up her courage nd went thru d route d guy told her to come back thru hoping she wuld get d key from him nd take anoda route to d office. On getting to d private office she heard screams nd yells nd d door was a bit ajar. Mr senior executive was naked except for his boxers nd the managing director a female was ranting nd raving. "What d hell do u think ur doing wit only ur boxers wat if i came in wit an important client?" the idiot replied "ma it was hot in ere so i took off my clothes?" the babe jus jejely excused herself.whose fault was it?
Re: Whose Fault Is It? by ademiller(f): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2012
The guy was at fault cos of impatience. He wasnt even sure if d lady was gona come back nd ave sex he just stripped himself. Matured comments pls
Re: Whose Fault Is It? by mikuz(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2012
op, are you lost?
@topic and its your fault.
Re: Whose Fault Is It? by moshoodn(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bulls and bears!
Re: Whose Fault Is It? by ademiller(f): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
moshoodn: Bulls and bears!
cow
Re: Whose Fault Is It? by dopeJemi: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
Come 2 mah Room n u'll knw who z at fault grin
Re: Whose Fault Is It? by PoloYoung(m): 5:03am On Oct 21, 2012
It is the OP'S fault mumu not joke section
Re: Whose Fault Is It? by Lagusta(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2012
Abeg transfer to romance section abeg abeg!!!!!!
Re: Whose Fault Is It? by Laitesmart(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2012
This is total killing of english.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Bought A New Refridgerator / Class Photograph *** / Is This Funny Or Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.