Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lost And Found By May Olusola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lost And Found By May Olusola (574 Views)

Need The Message 'the Man That Nearly Got There' By Rev Olusola Areogun / ' Need The Message 'the Man That Is Nearly There' By Rev Olusola Areogun / Wahala Dey O, Video Of Hon. Olusola Israel Adekunle Performing Rituals In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost And Found By May Olusola by mannaexp: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
This will be a blessed year for all of us; I pray that we will not see what our hearts cannot bear, in Jesus’ name. I say this because if it had not been for the Lord on my side on December 10, 2011, you might not be reading this column today.
I took my children to a birthday party in a large, popular children’s recreation facility that Saturday. I sat down with four ladies, and we started talking. After eating, the children went to play in different groups. The little ones were in the company of the teenagers. Everyone seemed content.

My 4-year-old son came back to sit with me briefly. A few minutes later, I saw him watching The Magic School Bus on my iPhone. I scolded him for going into my bag without permission and asked him to return my phone immediately. Then I carried on talking with the ladies, and a few minutes later, I looked up and did not see my son. I dug in my bag looking for my cell phone and realized that my son must have taken off with it.

I rose from the table to look for him—and to discipline him when I found him. I called his older brother, who was supposed to be keeping an eye on him.  “I thought he was with you,” my older son responded. Right away I knew I had to find my little boy fast.

I walked around the building twice and didn’t find my son. I alerted security in the recreation facility, which was attached to a large shopping mall, and they began searching in earnest. Thirty minutes went by, and there was no sign of my beloved son. As I walked around, I had been confessing, “Lord, you cannot suffer me to be disgraced; You promised You will never leave or forsake me.” But after 30 minutes, panic had crept in. Butterflies threw a malicious party in my stomach. Then I began to cry uncontrollably.

Continue reading at: http://www.mannaexpressonline.com/featured/columnists/496-lost-and-found-by-may-olusola

(1) (Reply)

Genesis 16 Vs 12 / David's Army / You Existed Before You Were Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.