Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers (751 Views)

Police Van Transporting Blocks In Anambra State (photos) / 13 Selfies Taken By People Just Moments Before They Died / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by BabaEwu: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2012
I am of the opinion that this is the end of days and not a shred of decency is left on earth, my cousin in Ghana has barely escaped with his life after two robbers took a deliveries van from outside of an industrial park. he is still very shaking and has not eaten all night. I praise GOD that e saw fit make the bullets go around my dear cousin who was near by and escaped on foot. Police will do nothing now as it is saturday and nobody in office. wat is worse after the robers took all the big parcels a comon street hoodlum drove away in the van and nobody would stop him o,. is this the lawless worl in which we must live, i pray the world end soonest so these hoodlum be judge by almighhy god. lord save us from this anarchy!
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by PA1982(f): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
This is terrrible!
This is worse than Chicago!
Has your cousin made a report to the police yet?
Or is he afraid of getting involved in something that could possibly identify him to the criminals?
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by BabaEwu: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2012
na so, this is terible times and my cousin is very upset. he has talked to the police but they say nothing they can do, well if not them then who? Lord pity us
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by PA1982(f): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2012
I fear such criminal activity is a result of the uneasy situation in Nigeria.
Did you cousin say what type of delivery van it was?
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by PA1982(f): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2012
What I mean to say is that I read here at Nairaland that arms dealers were sending on arms illegally to Nigeria to stir up even more grief and trouble.
I can't help thinking this robbery might be related to this situation.
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by Afrwri: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2012
It seems to me that this guy seem very dangerous. I have a bad aura hovering over these events. Hope all is well. Is there way for you to force police help or is useless no? The world is extremely dangerous and who knows what can happen next! There need be justice in the systems!
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by BabaEwu: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
thank you sirs my cousin tell me it was a small van and white, owned by a company call hekier, who i do not know of, and it had a dent in the driver side door. police pffffft no use any how
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by PA1982(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
What a keen observer your cousin is!
I'm sure his report to the police would be invaluable.
Heckier?
I don't know that firm.
I wonder what was in those boxes the dilinquents were so anxious to make off with.
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by PA1982(f): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
What I mean to say is that it's almost as though they had prior knowlege to the nature of the contents of the van.
I couldn't find much on Heckier, but they DO have a reputation for transporting material of a sensitive nature.
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by BabaEwu: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
i cannot say, as i cannot see into the minds of these criminals.
i tire for dis violence o
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by PA1982(f): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
I hear you.
How is your cousin now?
Re: More Robberies In Africa And A Deliveries Van Is Taken By Robbers by BabaEwu: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
he is ok now. Life goes on
but no word of the driver and nothing happen. Sad times

(1) (Reply)

Oga Seun What Is This / Giant Burmese Python Caught In Florida / The Brutal Mudering Of Ugo Ozuah By The Police........ Justice Must Be Seek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.