Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy (5107 Views)

I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2012
Hei, you beautiful women out, ther
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by oluizu: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
Big FOOL , U ARE LOOKING FOR SUGAR MOMMY THAT WILL COLLECT UR STAR ..... INSULTING THE POOR FAMILY BECAUSE OF 1MILLION NAIRA THAT WILL KILL U IDIOT .. I JUST WISH U TRIED THAT WITH ME .. U WILL KNOW WAT U DID FOR UR SELF .. IDIAT ........
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by bunmi3: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
olu_izu: Big FOOL , U ARE LOOKING FOR SUGAR MOMMY THAT WILL COLLECT UR STAR ..... INSULTING THE FAMILY BECAUSE OF 1MILLION NAIRA THAT WILL KILL U IDIOT .. I JUST WISH U TRIED THAT WITH ME .. U WILL KNOW WAT U DID FOR UR SELF .. IDIAT ........
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by abinibi1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
dnt u knw u gat 2 sacrifice 1 tin 4 anoda ni?
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2012
olu_izu: Big FOOL , U ARE LOOKING FOR SUGAR MOMMY THAT WILL COLLECT UR STAR ..... INSULTING THE POOR FAMILY BECAUSE OF 1MILLION NAIRA THAT WILL KILL U IDIOT .. I JUST WISH U TRIED THAT WITH ME .. U WILL KNOW WAT U DID FOR UR SELF .. IDIAT ........
That is very true.. They dont know..
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by Shecy: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2013
Star...with no money! makes no sence! if dey can pay for the star, why not if not!!!!
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by idpapa2006: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2013
ANY SUGARMAMA HERE IN LAGOS?...if yes call me here 08094791694....am a young dark,slim,tall guy, am cool,calm,humble,caring and hardworking, am a student and also working,am studing computer science, am in my 20s...I need a matured lady or mama to related with get closer 2...I promise to always make you happy nd I trust you will neva wanna go wen it comes to sex satisfaction....plz call me if you are here in lagos...08094791694 or idrisaroworowon@hotmail.com....wud be xpecting ur call....tanx
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria's finest, reliable dating agency with good track records. We have a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government officials, politicians, senators, executive, honorables, oil barons, money bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and we have very influential and connected sugar mummies and, be among the people to get our exclusive connections. We are the best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them. We have sugar mummies all over Nigeria who are willing to lavish money on you, with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist get a job, enter the entertainment industry and fashion industry, and also assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.
Call Mr Richard for explanation. 08140014599
Facebook id: Richard Ijenhi.
number: 08140014599
motto: From impossible to possibilities......
Start calling now we are at your service....
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by seasonvibes09: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
have u heard or seen if truely dis sugar mummy thing ever exist
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by jarfarchiks(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Respect
Re: I Need A Beautiful Matured Sugar Mummy by Dejiih001(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wetin concern you sef
oluizu:
Big FOOL , U ARE LOOKING FOR SUGAR MOMMY THAT WILL COLLECT UR STAR ..... INSULTING THE POOR FAMILY BECAUSE OF 1MILLION NAIRA THAT WILL KILL U IDIOT .. I JUST WISH U TRIED THAT WITH ME .. U WILL KNOW WAT U DID FOR UR SELF .. IDIAT ........

(1) (Reply)

Best Diss Wins... / Computer Scientics Meet Up Zone / Am In Love With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.