Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tennis: Australian Open 2012 - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis: Australian Open 2012 (28474 Views)

Poll: Who will win the Aussie Open?

Novak Djokovic: 46% (45 votes)
Rafael Nadal: 28% (28 votes)
Roger Federer: 20% (20 votes)
Any Murray: 4% (4 votes)
Other: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Tennis Australian Open 2013. / Tennis: Australian Open 2011 / For Tennis Lovers: Australian Open! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2012
Nadal , How market?

#TeamNovak
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^^^
he remains my Chairman cool
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 by ifysoft: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
silvasurfa:

Congratulations to nole, showed very strong mental fortitude and those forehand-down-the-line hits didnt let him down today.

HOWEVER I AM A NADAL FAN,and we live to fight another, it will surely come,
Rafa fans dont despair!!!novak will slip up soon  kiss

For your mind? Well,he might slip up after winning 12 Straight grand slam , NO--LE! NO--LE!! NO--LE!!
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 by richjohn1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
In 2009 I told my friends in the office to watch out for NOLE, they laughed me to scorn I kept mute, Novak's game has been on the upward throng but people never took note of it. Now he's d best NOLE has come to say get ready to be fed up of him cause he'd stay for LONG!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 by dealordea(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2012
Not really a fan of tennis but congrats novak!! You be the man on point! Any nadalistic or federalistic will fall to your feet! Novak all the way, haters accept faith
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2012
Congrat to novak he's the man to beat at the moment, the guy is still 23yrs what an achivement
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 by Santino1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
SirVee: NOVAK is champion in MELBOURNE for third time in the longest grand slam match ever!. Time was 5 hours and 53 minutes
Congratulations Novak Djokovic. - winner of the Norman Brooks challenge cup.

This is his fifth grand slam final title.

Enjoy the closing ceremony and think of how a Nigerian will be on the podium one day in any of the four annual tennis grand slam events - Abi na only oyinbo dey play tennis?:
1. Buy your kids a racket,
2. Watch tennis with them,
3. Motivate them by registering them in tennis clubs
4. If you have funds, travel to any of the grand slam events and you will be glad you did. It is so much passion out there.

One day soon, a Nigerian will win a grand slam.

Once more congratulations Novak Djokovic, the great champion

Just a correction sir, the longest match ever was between John Isner and Nicolas Mahut in Wimby 2010, Play-time: 11hrs 5mins.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 by piphacker(m): 2:46am On Feb 20, 2013
Johnpaul2k2: ^^^^^
he remains my Chairman cool

please FOD help me. i was unable to post on my thread. i always get try in few hours on when i want to post. it is now running to i 2days. my topic is New thread on FOREX: amazing piphacker strategy. Thank you and God bless You. people want to hear my response. the trend is bussines section

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Ben Chilwell / Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Roland Garros / Ola Aina Still In Contention For World Cup As Rohr Axes 4 Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.